Funny Tuesday Videos

Love it! I've already placed my order for the t-shirt...

Attachments

• honey badger.jpg
    honey badger.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 213
The following may not be a funny video, but quite interesting. A driver happened to follow an RV'er with a pickup towed behind him. The pickup was towed while either in park or with parking brakes on, and was dragged several miles leaving tire tracks all the way.

When the videotaper caught up with him at an intersection, there were other people who ran out to tell the RV'er of his mistake. Fast forward to 4:30 to see what the RV'er did. :whistle:

PS. At the end, the videotaper said the left wheel was spinning backwards. This meant either the transmission was in park or got locked up (most cars with AT are not supposed to be flat-towed). The right wheel with the good tire got traction, and turned the flat wheel backwards through the differential.

YouTube - You can't cure stupid - RV drags Pickup 6 miles

The pickup was towed while either in park or with parking brakes on, and was dragged several miles leaving tire tracks all the way.

Note also that the videographer is driving, filming, and talking on the phone (with highway patrol) all at the same time.

Talking Dog
If no one has sent this to you on Facebook yet, it is priceless!

I was laughing so hard it was hurting my back, and I have tears in my eyes. Thanks.

Doggies never cease to amaze me, here's one willing to lose just to play with his buddy. For some reason the link doesn't automatically launch the video, so hit the refresh button on your browser.

Purina Animal All Stars

Back
Top Bottom