Funny Tuesday Videos

The creator of this video doesn't appear on-camera, but I suspect it's REWahoo getting ready for the holidays.

What You Get When You Pour Molten Aluminum Into An Ant Hill - Digg

Now cue the pink panther theme tune and sing along: dead ants, deadants ...

EDIT ADD:

By the ay on some othere forum it is noted:

It is for sale on ebay - 85 bids, $4200, 20 hours left

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251400985690...84.m1438.l2649
Last edited by usedtobe; Today at 12:37 AM.

Last edited:
The poor guy caught quite a bit of flak on Twitter from people that thought wiping out a fire ant colony was wrong. One went so far as to say something to the affect of 'how would you feel if someone dumped liquid lead down your chimney'. Seems to me the loss of one fire ant colony will not be noticed.

The poor guy caught quite a bit of flak on Twitter from people that thought wiping out a fire ant colony was wrong. One went so far as to say something to the affect of 'how would you feel if someone dumped liquid lead down your chimney'. Seems to me the loss of one fire ant colony will not be noticed.
It is obvious these members of the NAPCFA* have never had the pleasure of accidentally standing on a fire ant colony... :nonono:

*National Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fire Ants

That is a great video!
I loved the Where the Hell is Matt series of him dancing around the world, and I'm guessing they were inspired by the same. Looks like they had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom