Gonna be a gramp

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
My son's wife is expecting - due in March. They live about 5 blocks away so it should be lots of fun for us. All the joy of a baby with none of the work :flowers:

Nice! Congrats on that--possibly the best reason in the world to have kids--to get to be a grandparent. And to have them so close by.
Excellent news, Don! :)

Don, congrats! Been there x5 and I can highly recommend it.

The only thing that takes some getting used to is one of these mornings you're gonna wake up and realize you are sleeping with grandma! :D

Congrats Don. My granddaughter lives real close too, and it is so nice for me.

Ha

Don, congrats! Been there x5 and I can highly recommend it.

The only thing that takes some getting used to is one of these mornings you're gonna wake up and realize you are sleeping with grandma! :D

and she's still hot !

Congratulations, DD has been married 8 years and all we've got are grand-cats :(

Congratulations!! You're not going to believe how smitten you'll be. Our first one is 8 months old now and was a whopping 3 lbs. 6 oz. at birth. My son in law took a picture of his class ring on her wrist. :cool:

Congratulations, DD has been married 8 years and all we've got are grand-cats :(

You should thank your lucky stars--:D My poor in-laws have 6 granddogs and 6 grandcats from us and 3 granddogs from DH's sister.

My parents are flush, however, with my bro and sis each having three real honest-to-goodness children!

Congrats Don! Of course your grandchildren will never be as cute as my grandchildren, but that's the way we grandparents think! Enjoy, it'll be great!

I SO wish we lived closer to our families... having grandparents around would really take the heat off some of our days!

Congratulations and enjoy the new ride. As my dad says "'No' is no longer in my job description!"

Unsolicited advice: Life-sized stuffed animals (such as tigers, giraffes and gorillas) are cool in the store... but really, only in the store. ;)

Congratulations on this soon-to-be transformative moment in your life. Spoiling the grandkids is truly something to look forward to - one of the few pleasures in life that is fun to anticipate and even better when enjoyed.:)

Congratulations--you can be so important in the little one's life.

I read this thread title as "Gonna be a group" for some reason--but you are going to form a new group, so that's appropriate too!

Congratulations!

And just a warning for all of you with grandsons. In about 12 - 15 years, keep them away from my granddaughter. :bat::D

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. There is nothing like them. We have one beautiful little granddaughter who we love dearly.

Hooray - congrats! that is great news to hear!

I know my kids love their grandparents soooo much. It makes me wonder how different my life might have been if I grew up near mine.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom