Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadbh

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just wanted to inform you that I am leaving this Forum. I have been a member here for close to 12 years. I appreciate the knowledge I have gained here, and the friends. However, every good thing comes to an end, and it is time for me to leave on my own terms. I wish you all well for the future.

Mods, please change my designation to Gone Travelling.

Meadbh

Say it ain't so! If you go, you will be missed. Maybe take a break for awhile. I've done that before. I was gone for close to 6 months, and felt rejuvenated when I came back.

Wow. If this had been 4 days ago then I would have thought that you were pranking us. Sorry to see you leave... I hope that after a break that you miss us and return.

I know I’ve enjoyed many of your posts, fair winds. Wishing you all the best.

Very sorry to lose you. You have been one of my favorite posters here.
I hope you'll come back someday.

Very sorry to see you go. Have enjoyed your contributions very much. Godspeed.

I will miss your contributions. One of my favorite posters.

Hate to see you go as you are among my favorite posters.

Wishing you well.

omni

Wishing you the best on your next adventures. I've enjoyed so many of your posts and contributions to discussions. Take care and stop by again sometime if you feel inspired to do so.

Goodbye Meadbh. Sorry you are leaving. You have unknowingly helped me make some health and medical decisions that have turned out well. I will miss your knowledgeable and balanced commentary.

Godspeed and happy trails. Thanks for your generous contributions. I too hope to see you back one day.

Oh come on. Just OMY!

I've appreciated you Meadbh - rational and you brought a unique viewpoint. Best to you in your future adventures and I'll hope you might drop by again - if you don't then know you go with my best wishes.

My interest in this forum, and most all other things, waxes and wanes now that I have the freedom of retirement. I have also gained, as others have mentioned, from your well reasoned posts. Best wishes to you. A tad curious, however, why bother with leaving? Why not simply go quiet for a time and perhaps return to active viewing and perhaps posting whenever it may suit you to do so?

As a fairly new member I always paid attention to what you had to say. I knew you were a long time member and so I knew that your knowledge was valuable to me when you spoke.

Thanks and I do hope you come back. This place is a hard habit to break.

Meadbh - Sorry to see you retiring from ER.org! I've enjoyed your posts through the years. Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous future.

....wishing you well...

images

Sorry to read this. I always read your posts.

Best wishes!

As a fairly new member I always paid attention to what you had to say. I knew you were a long time member and so I knew that your knowledge was valuable to me when you spoke.

Thanks and I do hope you come back. This place is a hard habit to break.

This. All of it.

Meadbh, you will be missed. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom