Goodbye and Thanks!!

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm going to be outside all afternoon, so goodbye until tomorrow!

You mean au revoir!

:greetings10:

sSa_falltopieces.gif

Thank goodness, thought we had an epidemic going...

Thanks for telling us, Al, I would have been so worried.:LOL: The sun just broke through the rain here. I've got plenty of groceries so I'll just be out having fun.

Bye Al , I have to say I've enjoyed your posts especially the pictures . Hope you'll post more when you return .

heh, heh, heh - now's our chance - let's all talk about him while he's out of the room...

you first ;)

-ERD50

Like why his avatar shows him with a trombone but we KNOW he built a piano booster seat for himself? Does he really play trombone or is he a jazz pianist?

Who told Al he was excused for the rest of the day:confused:

What's with the cap? T-Al can't play the trombone without it!
Perhaps his brain is just too cool....

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Janet, can I have Al's user name? I think he abandoned it, it's been unused for hours.

Just add his post total to mine--and call me Trombone SamAlClem. And don't let CFB back in the clubhouse no matter what. Sure, I'd like him back, but I'm gonna be the new KING OF THE POST COUNT!

Janet, can I have Al's user name? I think he abandoned it, it's been unused for hours.
Sam, Janet will likely auction off T-Al's user name sometime late tomorrow. Maybe you'll be the highest bidder and it will truly be a Sam & Janet evening. :)

(I apologize for this, but the Favorite Movie Music thread made me think of "South Pacific" ....)

Sam, Janet will likely auction off T-Al's user name sometime late tomorrow. Maybe you'll be the highest bidder and it will truly be a Sam & Janet evening. :)

(I apologize for this, but the Favorite Movie Music thread made me think of "South Pacific" ....)

If this is true I'm going to bid because I like the sound of Trombone Moe !

How do we know he really left? He might be sitting in front of his computer watching to see what everybody really thinks of him. He's so devious.

Back
Top Bottom