Google, glue and you

I thought this was an April Fool article.

A successful hacker may be able to reprogram a Google car to get as many pedestrians as possible, and to collect them on all car surfaces like a flypaper does. :)

Thinking outside the box (or car) right there. :O)

NW-Bound - that sounds like an idea for a great video game. :O)

So every time an acorn falls on your car, or you hit a big bug at highway speed, or any other impact that causes the glue to activate will stick some foreign object to your car. What about car washes? Do you need to reapply new glue form time to time?

There's a video game designer on this forum. I wonder if he has noticed this thread.

About the glue activation, it seems like it would take a more severe impact than a bug strike to break the protective layer.

This is just an idea that they patented. One can patent an "invention" that has not been built, nor demonstrated. One can claim something first, and if someone actually carries it out to production, he will have to pay a royalty.

A successful hacker may be able to reprogram a Google car to get as many pedestrians as possible, and to collect them on all car surfaces like a flypaper does. :)

Yeah, they'd be neat trophies!

"Yo, you with the shoes on, quit kicking my car!":LOL:

Back
Top Bottom