Happy New Years! A Little Early.........:)

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hope everyone has a Merry but SAFE New Year's Eve and day.........:)

I thought I'd put it out there early in case some of the forum members are living the mantra "it's 5:00 somewhere" and got an early start.........:D

See ya next year........:D

Happy New Year everyone. Just got a text from my brother in Australia - it's 2009 there already. :):):)

Now, who in the world would do that? :rolleyes:

I heard "everything's bigger in Texas", does that apply to bottles of booze? If so, I need to move there, these puny quart bottles are driving me nuts..........:D:D

I heard "everything's bigger in Texas", does that apply to bottles of booze? If so, I need to move there, these puny quart bottles are driving me nuts..........:D:D
C'mon down...we've got plenty of room!

What is this "quart bottles" you speak of? In TX there are only gallon jugs.....;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
img_765982_0_26b352be3db0a08ca9687ce2be38ce58.gif

I will be especially happy since 2009 is the year I will retire!! FINALLY it is here. Almost.

We decided to skip the family New Year's Eve celebration and just stay home. New Orleans goes pretty wild on New Year's Eve, though, so we will see and hear plenty of fireworks no matter where we are.

Hope everyone has a Merry but SAFE New Year's Eve and day.........:)

I thought I'd put it out there early in case some of the forum members are living the mantra "it's 5:00 somewhere" and got an early start.........:D

See ya next year........:D

It's never too early to start the party!!! Especially for those of us who seldom have a clue as to which day it is anyway! :D

And a Happy New Year back atcha, and to all the rest of the Forumites!!! :D

But the scorpions and chiggers aren't welcome at AA meetings, so we keep it away from them.

I never heard of folks in rehab called chiggers and scorpions, must be a Texas thing........:)

And on CNN, Anderson Cooper is paired tonight with comedian Kathy Griffin, imho a rather bizarre pairing....

Cheers!

Well, the house is clean, the booze is chillin', and the guest will be here soon. Hope you all have a wonderful new year. 2009 be kind!

Happy New Year to you Khan. Hope your wrist gets better. Same with SAD.

Just occurs to me that my crankiness and bad mood in the AZ summer are also seasonally affected. Is there a word for it?

Back
Top Bottom