has anyone used VistaPrint?

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
I need to have some custom magnets made up for a new program I am starting at work. Just looking for business size. I called a few local places and got a quote af 80 cents per magnet. Sounded real expensive to me, so I just did a brief google search and ran across VistaPrint. They have business card magnets on sale for 12.5 cents each (if I buy around 200, which I need). Anybody ever use VistaPrint? The name sounds really familiar to me.

Yes, as it happens.

I recently ordered a return address stamp, and then later a set of 250 "premium" business cards. Both were ordered during one of their "free" offers, so I paid only the shipping (which was probably overpriced to make up for the "free" item).

In any case, both the stamp and the business cards arrived on time and are just what I wanted. No complaints, whatsoever.

I'd guess that the magnets will also be "just as advertised," and I wouldn't hesitate to order again from VistaPrint...

- plsprius

I have used VistaPrint to make business cards / mailing labels. The quality was pretty good. I would use them again.

I have used them a couple of times for business cards and I LOVE them! No complaints or problems at all.

Got their free business card package. No problems.

Just took a look at the 'free business Card' offer. However, it does not tell you the shipping without entering you credit card and personal information. So the question is 'what is shipping and handling'

I've used them for a nice invitation that had a color photo on the cover. No problem, good price, easy website navigation. I'll use them again.

Hum...Shipping must be disclosed on the web site somewhere, or I would have not ordered.

In any case, my "free" return address stamp was $5.45 all in (slow shipping), and the "free" premium business cards were $15.43, as I paid for faster shipping.

Yesterday I placed an order for 250 'free' [-]business[/-] retirement cards, and a return address stamp....I paid the extra for priority shipping, 'cause I want the stuff fairly quickly before I start seeing people from out of town the week after Christmas. I figured the cards were much easier than trying to find a piece of paper to scribble my contact info on (which they'd probably end up losing before they got out the door), or trying to [-]yell over all the noise[/-] tell them what it is.

And my current return address stamp is about 20 years old, and just about worn out. Ordered the new one with balck ink, so I can continue to use the stamp ink that still have left.

As far as what the regular shipping charges are...I don't recall right off hand, but they were fairly small....seems to me it was somewhere 'tween $3 and $5 (don't remember for sure) for just the cards....not to bad.

I used them twice a few years back and thought they were a good service. I don't remember the shipping so it must have seemed reasonable. The colors weren't as faithful as I wanted (I used to work in the design field so I'm picky; the avg. person would prob. not notice). The things were so cheap I could hardly complain.

Used them for free business cards good quality and shipping time don't recall the shipping charge so it couldn't have been much.

Goonie, what a great idea! We took little cards with our photo on them to Mongolia to hand out--so that our email address would be easier to read.
Ladelfina, I, too, noticed that the colors weren't fantastic on my photo card, but again, for the money and the audience I couldn't complain. I'm picky as well, but also cheap and realistic! ;)

vista print is fine. used them in the past for a few things...even the free promos and was satisfied enough to reply to this thread! good luck

I used them for "free" postcards I wanted to have made from a digital photo. Once I uploaded the file, I edited the template to add text and refine the image. I paid <$10 which included upcharge for glossy color and shipping for 250 postcards (I only needed 75).

I was very satisfied with VistaPrint

A buddy showed me several promotional brochures and business letters Vista had done for him...he was also very satified.

Thanks everyone! The feedback here really helped me feel confident using this service for work.

I used one of their templates which allows you to upload your own image. I printed a pdf proof so I can get the a-ok at work before proceeding. I'll let you all know how the final product comes out!

Update....

Yesterday I placed an order for 250 'free' [-]business[/-] retirement cards, and a return address stamp....I paid the extra for priority shipping, 'cause I want the stuff fairly quickly before I start seeing people from out of town the week after Christmas.

I received my order via USPS yesterday. 250 'retirement' cards & a self-inking return address rubber stamp. Everything was exactly as represented, and as ordered! The cards are super! I upgraded to the best quality card stock when I placed my order...at extra cost.....and they are heavy duty card stock.....100# stock IIRC.

Very satisfied! I'd highly recommend them! :D

Thanks everyone! The feedback here really helped me feel confident using this service for work.

I used one of their templates which allows you to upload your own image. I printed a pdf proof so I can get the a-ok at work before proceeding. I'll let you all know how the final product comes out!

I just received my magnets today, and they are AWESOME! I went ahead and ordered 250 cards, too, with space to write appointments on the back. I am very pleased with the product.

Back
Top Bottom