heck with kitties - elephumps play better!

:smitten:

:clap:

I'm trying to imagine her playing in my small apt. That blue ball wouldn't get lost under the furniture the way Fluffy's do.

:ROFLMAO:

:smitten:

:clap:

I'm trying to imagine her playing in my small apt. That blue ball wouldn't get lost under the furniture the way Fluffy's do.

:ROFLMAO:

I can imagine your kitty's face if you brought her home:hide:

I can imagine your kitty's face if you brought her home:hide:
This guy can’ t get past the threshold. Wish I had a photo of her fur standing on end defending her territory against a St. Charles Spaniel. :nonono:

Attachments

• IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 2
Such a cute video...I want one!

I wonder what I would use for a litter box.....

I wonder what baby elephants play with in the wild where there are no blue beach-balls. Samudra looked like she was having the time of her life.

Wow! Thanks for posting that video. It's funny that the elephant is playing with the ball in exactly the same way that my dog does. I call it playing "soccer."

How cute! My daughter wants to trade our 5 cats for 1.

She doesn't clean them now. She has been visiting recently, but will be going to her own place tomorrow. Even if she were living here, she would not be cleaning the litter boxes though!

I wonder what baby elephants play with in the wild where there are no blue beach-balls. Samudra looked like she was having the time of her life.

I was in Kenya in 1996 and watched a couple of baby elephants playing together just like puppies. They would roll over each other and do mock battle with their trunks. Unbelievably cute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom