Help in Avoiding Divorce

Marry a young woman, who is better educated than you are.

Thanks for the tip, Ha. But I don't think it will work for me. :greetings10:

It can work if you want it to........;)

Thanks guys.....but I'm pretty sure it won't work for me. I'll just bow out of this one.....slowly.....:whistle:

Thanks guys.....but I'm pretty sure it won't work for me. I'll just bow out of this one.....slowly.....:whistle:

Boy, are you stubborn..........:ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, my dad married a woman 10 years younger, and they are still together.........

On a serious note, my dad married a woman 10 years younger, and they are still together.........
And then there are the extreme cases, like this one...

Last Civil War Widows — Infoplease.com

The last-known Union widow, Gertrude Janeway, died in Jan. 2003 in Tennessee. John Janeway joined the Union army in 1864 and was briefly a POW at Andersonville. The couple married in 1927, after waiting three years until Gertrude turned 18. John was 81.

Boy, are you stubborn..........:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, on this issue I reckon I'm pretty hard-headed....:D

Ok...so what have we learned? Mommas and daddies need to teach their sons to be on the lookout for Cougars to take care of them, then when they are old, to look for the younger women. Hummm, the guys have it made! Take these options and you never have to do a thing....'course what else is new? :angel:

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and remove more carpeting as my DH is on yet another bike trip and the flooring installers will be here Monday. Ahem........

Oh...one more tip. Don't ever put carpet in a bathroom....when you take it up, you'll know what I mean......:sick:

Last edited:
BBB: Next time there´s a tedious and cumbersome chore to be done at home be sure to first stick a spanner in your husband´s bike wheel:D!!

...That the men under discussion might be providing the women with something else that escapes our observation (thank goodness!). That is: great sex!
Go to YouTube, search on Madonna's song Human Nature.
Skip forward to 1:02 and listen very carefully...
WARNING: This is one of Madonna's wilder videos. Relax, there's no nudity.
I originally put the link here, but it got pretty wild so let your fingers do the walking at Youtube. ;)

Back
Top Bottom