Here is an example of the GWB play book

chinaco

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The EPA has failed to act. Forget about whether or not you agree with the EPA, big business, the greenies, etc. Put that aside.

The Bush administration has mandated a change, by the EPA and the Bush appointee has stonewalled it and buried it. GWB says we are should do it (publicly) and his man is not doing anything. Congress has called the EPA on it.

This is an example of the GWB play book. From Iraq, to energy and on and on. He is little more than a two faced deception to all of us.

Put out a message to the public with the full intention of deception and do the opposite.

It is really outrageous.

EPA's New Ozone Limit: Not Enough? - TIME

The man is playing all of us for idiots. Without shame I might add.

That pic is convincing evidence that we need to clean up our act or we are going to suffocate in our own [-]Sh..[/-] emissions.

Any comments. Anyone else see it like this?

Not many comments... But I can see that a few are viewing it.

We should be angry about this. The man has been manipulating us. Out and out deception.

He says one thing and then does another.

Yup my personal rant. I just want people to get a good look at this mans tactics. Read the OP above... It is all becoming a bit more clear.

For some reason most of us did not want to believe the worst about GWB... especially back during the 2004 election.

The sad fact is that he is much worse than he has been accused. Sure he may have supported one of your personal interests (usually rhetorical emotionally charged fears)... but his ruinous policies derailed the US.

What he has done will take the US decades to undo. Decades of problems!

chinaco dont let the lack of response make you think that no on cares or we dont see whats happening through the Bush years i just think that most of us have posted our rants and positions on the current leadership of America and are out of anything new to add.

chinaco dont let the lack of response make you think that no on cares or we dont see whats happening through the Bush years i just think that most of us have posted our rants and positions on the current leadership of America and are out of anything new to add.

Yeah, what he said.

My New Year's resolution was to not post on political threads. It just wears you down and raises the blood pressure.

Now ya made me break my resolution ! :rant:

Back
Top Bottom