How about that mother and child thrown off the plane.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
On the today show they TRIED to interview the mother with the kid and yep the kid was crying and throwing a fit and Andrew Coumo picked him up and said come on I will take you to where the food is!

Sometimes parents have to be better at making their little darlings be quiet.

There are times when we other adults without kids do not want to hear your darlings. especially on say an 8 hour flight. Give the kid 2 benadryls and then when he starts to fuss do it again.

hows that for an idea?:duh:

Last edited:
There are times when we other adults without kids do not want to hear your darlings.
I would rather listen to a crying baby than read half of your posts.

As I understand it, the issue here is a flight attendant notifying the pilot of a "security risk". In the post 9/11 world common sense sometimes takes a backseat.

Apparently after ejecting the crying baby, the stewardess got on the loudspeaker and said "OK, you fat people are next." - Jay Leno

How dare you suggest that we drug the kids!! I say that we drug the adults...

How dare you suggest that we drug the kids!! I say that we drug the adults...

Alcohol.. But alas someone might get upset with the drunk sitting in the middle seat!

How come we never hear about all the inconvient things that happen on Grayhound bus routes?

Think about it.

How come we never hear about all the inconvient things that happen on Grayhound bus routes?

Think about it.

I was driving through Arkansas last week, on my way back to Big-D, when traffic came to a near standstill. Eventually, we passed a Greyhound bus, which had crashed into the woods by the side of I-40.

Turns out, some lady had tried to commandeer the bus, causing it to run off the road...

Greyhound bus crash attributed to unruly passenger | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Latest News

You are showing your age, CFB. When was the last time an airplane was hijacked to Cuba?

Think about it.

----- on the national news

You are showing your age, CFB. When was the last time an airplane was hijacked to Cuba?
Showing of age here: late in 1959 I went with the parents on a plane to Cuba. From key west AIR. No hijacking required. Travel to Cuba was not recommended by the state department at the time. Still have vivid memories of a family tour of Moro castle with it's torture instrument displays and the chutes to the bay - the guide flipped a pie plate out frisbee style and there was nice shark response.

Having been both the parent with the inconsolible child, and the weary traveler, I prefer being the weary traveler...

Now where's my complimentary bag of [-]tranquilizers[/-] peanuts...

Hey kid...wanna come in this little room and play with the blue water?

WHOOSH

That's neither cute nor fuzzy nor something a normal bunny would be able to do. I'm going to go write a diatribe on my website now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom