How often do you put people on this board on "Ignore?"

I have nobody on ignore. But I am pretty selective about what threads I view too. And I don't find many objectionable posts either.

(Of course no one has picked on me yet!)

Just curious - what are the other things about the forum you hate? :)

The side bar advertisements that squeezes the page down by 25%. That's what I dislike the most but I knows it pays the bills. It'd be nice if there was a firefox add on for that. Anyone know one.

BTW, I decided to add another to person to my list. It's not you btw, you're a mod anyways, aren't you?:LOL:

The side bar advertisements that squeezes the page down by 25%. That's what I dislike the most but I knows it pays the bills. It'd be nice if there was a firefox add on for that. Anyone know one.

BTW, I decided to add another to person to my list. It's not you btw, you're a mod anyways, aren't you?:LOL:
You can turn off the side bar by clicking on User CP, then on Edit Options on the left column. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and click the "off" button under "Turn off Ad on top of the Right Column".

And no, I'm no longer a mod and am completely ignorable. :)

You can turn off the side bar by clicking on User CP, then on Edit Options on the left column. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and click the "off" button under "Turn off Ad on top of the Right Column".

And no, I'm no longer a mod and am completely ignorable. :)

Thanks!:)
This is why I don't ignore everyone.:D

No, but my eyes hurt.:D

I still have the thin skin I was born with.

But I think as I age, many of my nerves have died off, and I feel less pain. :cool:

Some of the posters either intentionally or inadvertently gained the status of "Member Emeritus". But of course, by definition, you would not see it under their screen names as they no longer post. :)

They should be retired before they become moderators.:D That's what this place is all about.

And here I thought REWahoo was posting under another name as well. :hide:

Attachments

• modsquad.jpg
    modsquad.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
They should be retired before they become moderators.:D That's what this place is all about.

And here I thought REWahoo was posting under another name as well. :hide:

Wait a minute...you are saying I shouldn't be a mod because I'm still working? Dang, tough crowd, tough crowd.

I can't wait to earn my MODERATOR Emeritus badge when I get all tired and worn out like REW (:D). And Rich in Tampa, of course!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom