I feel sorry for this Christmas Tree

Now we know where the proverbial Ugly Tree was that Yo Mama fell down, hittin every branch on the way!:LOL:

Whenever I think of "the true meaning of Christmas"(c)Macy's, I will think of this town and how they loved their ugly tree.

Consider the alternative.

A magnificent lush tree's life is ended, in the prime of life, hacked down at the ankles, moved to a concrete plaza, loaded with stuff. Admired by many then chopped up and shredded.

Consider the alternative.

A magnificent lush tree's life is ended, in the prime of life, hacked down at the ankles, moved to a concrete plaza, loaded with stuff. Admired by many then chopped up and shredded.

Made me think of this :LOL:

I felt sorry for it too. :(

I read this morning that the tree is staying put, and they are purchasing a SECOND tree to be placed elsewhere in town. Apparently the "ugly tree" story generated publicity, which the town officials are now trying to capitalize on. Ah yes, the true spirit of the holidays. Exploit, exploit, exploit.

I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.

Back
Top Bottom