I would like to see more people posting

Thanks Wayne, Great idea. We had already started this with our older daughter (my wife's idea) and it has worked very well. It's such a relief now that she understands how to work with a budget and stops coming to us for every little thing. It also saves us money in the long run.

After you guys get done cutting the dryer sheet in half, then using it again....use it as a dusting cloth-works great.

Re. those dryer sheets. Yep, cut 'em in half, use 'em
twice, dust the table and then stack 'em in the bathroom
for toilet paper. Martha Stewart would love this stuff.
Heloise too :)

John Galt

Use 'em for TP? That's beyond my level of comfort but I'll be happy to fwd my stack to you.....

BusyMom.............I appredciate your offer to send me
your used
dryer sheets for TP. Alas, it would make me the butt
of jokes here, and I suffer enough cracks already.
Sorry if I come off a bit cheeky.

John Galt

Ah dammit. Once again one of my cost savings ideas gets a bum rap. More anguish that I'll have to wipe away. Just another crappy situation.

Although I dont use them for dusting. I have one of those washable microfiber cloths for that. Dusting is a lot quicker.

I don't dust...I just roll tinkertoys on the floor and my 3 y.o. chases 'em....with wood floors, I save TONS of time. I'm willing to rent him out to fund his ROTH...

John - let me know if you change your mind....your next venture may be 101 uses for dryer sheets...

your next venture may be 101 uses for dryer sheets...

You could also use them as doilies before converting them to TP. Then bury them in the back yard to fertilize the vegetable garden.

This way you have plump vegetables with the fresh scent of Seabreeze.... it could happen...

-Jay

Back
Top Bottom