Isaac Hayes Passes Away

Snake Plissken: Where's the President?
Cabbie: The Duke got him. Everybody knows the Duke's got him. You don't have to put a gun to my head. I'll tell you.
Snake Plissken: Who's the Duke?
Cabbie: The Duke? The Duke of New York, A-Number-1, the Big Man, that's who!
Snake Plissken: I wanna meet this Duke.
Cabbie: You can't meet the Duke! Are you crazy? Nobody gets to meet the Duke. You meet him once and then you're dead!

Snake Plissken: Where's the President?
Cabbie: The Duke got him. Everybody knows the Duke's got him. You don't have to put a gun to my head. I'll tell you.
Snake Plissken: Who's the Duke?
Cabbie: The Duke? The Duke of New York, A-Number-1, the Big Man, that's who!
Snake Plissken: I wanna meet this Duke.
Cabbie: You can't meet the Duke! Are you crazy? Nobody gets to meet the Duke. You meet him once and then you're dead!

Hey Khan,

Interesting, but I don't get the connection to Issac Hayes. Just curious. BTW, your new avatar is cool although I will miss seeing the Khan pic from Star Trek.

Escape from NY - great movie! Isaac Hayes had chandeliers on the corners of his Cadillac! Awesome!

Hey Khan,

Interesting, but I don't get the connection to Issac Hayes. Just curious. BTW, your new avatar is cool although I will miss seeing the Khan pic from Star Trek.

I needed a cavewoman.

The Great Khan shall return.

Escape from NY - great movie! Isaac Hayes had chandeliers on the corners of his Cadillac! Awesome!

A classic movie. Isaac Hayes was The Duke.

I needed a cavewoman.

The Great Khan shall return.

A classic movie. Isaac Hayes was The Duke.

Thanks for the education on things I was woefully unaware of about Mr. Hayes! Yup, I can understand about the cavewoman and anxiously await the return of the Great Khan:D

He did, but quit shortly after south park ran the episode making fun of Scientology of which Hayes was a follower, saying that the show shouldnt make fun of religion. The south park creators noted that Hayes had no trouble cashing the checks from the shows that made fun of other religions. In a subsequent episode the chef character was killed off. All the chef dialog from that episode was obviously and crudely cut and pasted together from prior shows.

YouTube - Chocolate Salty Balls

Back
Top Bottom