Let's see how far reaching this forum is ? Where do you live and at what age did you

gladiator280

Dryer sheet wannabe
Let me start . I live in Newmarket Ontario Canada [emoji1063]

I am soon to be 55 years of age and am pondering weather to retire or not . My magic date is July 17 / 2017 .

Let me start . I live in Newmarket Ontario Canada [emoji1063]

I am soon to be 55 years of age and am pondering weather to retire or not . My magic date is July 17 / 2017 .

The full question was where do you live and at what age did you retire or semi retire ?

I started this thread to see how far reaching this forum was .

Try one of those "pin on the map/globe" web sites. I think google maps supports that. That would give you a visual. -ERD50

nashville, TN; 57 (this summer).

But, daughter in law is from OP's neck of the woods--Courtice.

Try one of those "pin on the map/globe" web sites. I think google maps supports that. That would give you a visual. -ERD50

Nice suggestion . Thanks . I am expecting so many replies that I would prefer to read it . I think we may end up with too many pins in one concentrated
Area . Also I wouldn't know how to
Post one of those pin ups .

Boise, ID. Retired two years ago at 57. Seems like so long ago.

Yorkshire, retired at age 55 in Texas.

Live in Belleville, Ontario, Canada.......stopped working at age 46 years and 62 days, 28 years and 66 days ago.

Ah, but who's counting?

Currently living in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada :baconflag:

Semi-retired in 2015 at age 42. Full retirement in .... OMY or 2MY or ... :cool:

Philippines ... retired at age 41 in 2007.

I have lived in the Philippines for 5 years now. I had never even been to Asia before retiring.

Central PA, not far from Harrisburg. I still feel like a California girl though, as I was born and lived in my beloved SF Bay Area until age.

Retirement date: July 31, 2016. Tried for September 15, 2014, and failed, but part time fill in hourly pay was more lucrative and happier. So like many of us, I get OMY syndrome.

I'm still occasionally called back to train someone how to do my old job. So far I've trained six; in two weeks I orient a seventh person! :nonono:

Retired @ 55 in vermont. This fall will be southern Utah (winters) and Vermont summers.

Long Island, New York, retired in late 2008 at age 45. I worked part-time from 2001-2008 after 16 years of working full-time. I'm done with working.

Northern Kentucky, but have lived in many different states and a few other countries. Retired at 55.

Back
Top Bottom