Lightning in Ultra-slow motion

Perfect video choice. I had forgotten her. Thank you.

+1 - That song just struck me ( really, that was an unintentional pun) when it came out. I didn't realize she was a Chicago area performer.

No ER for Chi - she's got new CDs/downloads out:

Chi Coltrane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, on the OP - very impressive, but is there any info on the speed? I'm having trouble relating to what I'm seeing. 9000 images a minute (or whatever it said) doesn't tell me much unless I know the frame rate. I couldn't figure out the ticker on there.

-ERD50

Perfect video choice. I had forgotten her. Thank you.
I want to thank you for the great video...and the fact it reminded me of that song. :flowers:

A song about another kind of lightening....
I've had some of that stuff. :eek:

Not as good as bbbamI's pick, but same time frame and pretty exciting...

-ERD50
Shoot...I think it's more than fine (as I like the fellows) and it sure does take me back.......:)

Why do I feel like classical music should be playing when I looked at that video?

I'm having trouble relating to what I'm seeing. 9000 images a minute (or whatever it said) doesn't tell me much unless I know the frame rate. I couldn't figure out the ticker on there.

I wondered also. All I know is the whole thing took place in the time it took for the original two streaks of light to appear and then disappear -- however long a flash of lightning is. That's pretty darn quick.

Man, whomever was at that spot where the bolt hits about 10 times had a really bad day.

Back
Top Bottom