Major PenFed Visa fraud

I have 2 CCs with Chase, and I get two types of email notifications: for single charges over $50, and for online purchases/phone purchases of any amount.

These emails arrive usually within minutes of my purchase.

I have 2 CCs with Chase, and I get two types of email notifications: for single charges over $50, and for online purchases/phone purchases of any amount.

That's nice. I'll have to look into that option. That means you get the email while the charges are still pending, which is the best time to find out.

Ms G asked me for cash once to make a purchase in a store. I was outside surfing on my tablet bing, got an email from CapOne on a purchase before Ms G got out the door. So sweetie what did you do with the cash I gave you?

On my Costco American Express it emails me when a pending charge is run without the card present. Might get a couple a day if the dw is on eBay ;(

On my Costco American Express it emails me when a pending charge is run without the card present. Might get a couple a day if the dw is on eBay ;(

Ditto.

Same with foreign transactions, I get an email within the hour.

Back
Top Bottom