Mint floor cleaner???

I'm skeptical. To get it clean, I need to really bear down when doing the kitchen floor. I don't see how that device could get that kind of pressure.

I had/have a Roomba. Ok for sweeping but doesn't mop like some of the more current models do. An interesting idea but not really worth it IMO. I spent as much time getting the room ready to be swept and putting everything back as I do when i sweep now so it didn't really save a lot.

It was fun to watch though. The cats didn't like it at all.

I am wondering if they are better or worse on wood floors, carpets, tiles, vinyl, etc. I would think carpets would be a tougher thing to clean than a smooth floor such as vinyl or tile.

My roomba quit holding a charge and I lost interest in it. Mostly I got tired of pulling dog hair out of the wheels/axles with tweezers all the time.

I really just need a sweeper, not a vacuum or mop, as my floors are all wood and I mop with a big commercial kit fairly infrequently.

I've wondered at times about the roomba dirt dog garage/shop sweeper, but haven't bit the bullet to try it. This mint machine would have the same problem as the swiffer-type thing in my house--too much dog hair!

Sarah, too bad we cannot come up with something that could stand up to dog chair. Cleanliness and entertainment value for the dogs combined!

I dream of furniture that hangs from the ceiling and is raised up when we leave the room, preventing them from "hairing" it up, as well as a cyclone wind producing machine that blows the dog hair out of the house!
Or, perhaps, shaving every last one of them down to bare skin. :)

I dream of furniture that hangs from the ceiling and is raised up when we leave the room, preventing them from "hairing" it up, as well as a cyclone wind producing machine that blows the dog hair out of the house!
Or, perhaps, shaving every last one of them down to bare skin. :)

This even comes with dog hair preinstalled:

050311HangingFurniture_01_rect540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom