More Bach, but fun really, give it a try!

Oh, wow...cool!!! Thanks!!! Wonder who they are? Do they work at the toy store and practice there? Have any information about the pianists?

Gives new meaning to workin the pedals.

That is WAY COOL!
Whatever pain meds you're taking, IP, they're GOOOOD!

Yep, that be the one. The Tocata and Fugue in D minor. Here is a visualization that I didn't find as interesting, but if you are a music lover...
YouTube - Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ
and here is another plug from my earlier posting.
YouTube - J.S. Bach - Crab Canon on a Möbius Strip
It makes me smile every time. Music that makes sense forward, backward, right side up, upside down, and all of the previous at the same time! It really does make sense on a moebius strip.

OK, OK, I know that I am a geek.

I was just about to bump your other thread so I’ll post it here: I missed this one, must have been out for bacon when you posted it. Goes great just after reading MickeyD’s post on W2R’s poll.

I thought Independently Poor posted that one?
Oh D@mn. I just inadvertently outed my SO. My new MacBook was transferring files from my old machine, so I picked up DSO's machine and forgot that I would be on his account. He hadn't posted anything before (and may not post very much at all) but got the account so that he could see the uploaded photos when reading posting.

So there you are. Two of us. What is this forum coming to?

Frank has an account here too, and I am sure the same thing will happen to me one day. He has only posted about 7-9 times total and nobody but the other mods knows who he is. (shhh!! I never said a word....:D)

Yep, that be the one. The Tocata and Fugue in D minor.

My speakers aren't working, but I identified that by the timing on the dance. It's one of my ex's signature pieces.

Ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom