Neat Freak?

My answer is similar to the frugal/cheap bastard poll.

I'm frugal, not a CB and I like things where I can easily find them, but not OCD'ish.

Hey, is that a fingerprint on my favorite wine glass?

Hey, is that a fingerprint on my favorite wine glass?

You must not be drinking enough...
proposetoast.gif

I know where everything is...the last place I look. Actually I like to be organized with everything in its proper place. The DW on the other hand has her own system of "piles". She knows that whatever she is looking for is in a pile somewhere. I try to stay away from her piles.

I have been accused of being many things, but never of being a neat freak. CJ, I wish that you were a close relative. You love to organize-how I would love to tap into your knowledge. Any tidbits you would like to share? I can't believe how cluttered the house had become. I have been working the last few months in clearing out the family room downstairs, which had become a junk room. I have given away and thrown away boxes and boxes of stuff. I hate to think of the amount of money that we spent on toys over the years. We are going to remodel it after I get everything cleared out. I probably have between 5 to 10 boxes left. I have to look over everything and I have a tendency to be a bit of a packrat myself and then add in the fact that I can get sentimental and it is not a good combination. I am sick of the way the house was looking though and that is helping me along with my endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom