Neat Freak?

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Do You Always Have Things In Order?

Mostly In Order?

Wait Til An UnExplained Urge (Hormones, Soltistice, Spring Fever, Blue Moon?) Hits You Once or Twice a Year to Get Things In Order?

Never Really Get Things In Order...Your Life Is A Complete Mess - Yet Somehow You Got Yourself Retired or Are On Your Way To Being ER....

:D

Do You Always Have Things In Order?

Mostly In Order?

Wait Til An UnExplained Urge (Hormones, Soltistice, Spring Fever, Blue Moon?) Hits You Once or Twice a Year to Get Things In Order?

Never Really Get Things In Order...Your Life Is A Complete Mess - Yet Somehow You Got Yourself Retired or Are On Your Way To Being ER....

:D

My finances, retirement related stuff, and travel plans are kept in PERFECT order!!! ALWAYS!!! :D

My hobby room is kept MOSTLY in order! :)

Everything else is pretty much "Whatever!!!" :D

It's a matter of priorities!

Total order here. Desk and work bench have everything filed in date order, oldest on the bottom, newest on top. You know those pegboards with painted outlines of the proper tool locations? When single everything went back onto horizontal surfaces in the perfect non-dusty area it came from. Since getting non-single my honey makes things look much better - - OTOH, i have to refer to her for locations of the things i want. Suspect it's all a cunning plot on her part to ensure job security. Keep telling her that's not the reason we're together...

I have to have things mostly in order.
Too much clutter and dirt makes me feel yucky....some people may call it OCD....but I like living in a neat place.

All things related to retirement/money totally in order, meticulously recorded, reviewed regularly. Everything else is somewhere and I know approx where I can find it if needed. I can tolerate some degree of clutter and a little dust at home except for kitchen and bathrooms where all things must be in their place and sanitized.

I like things organized but it's something I have to really work toward. I have made progress since I retired. I think I will work more toward organzing during the long dreary winter months. That's my goal anyway.

All things related to retirement/money totally in order, meticulously recorded, reviewed regularly. Everything else is somewhere and I know approx where I can find it if needed. I can tolerate some degree of clutter and a little dust at home except for kitchen and bathrooms where all things must be in their place and sanitized.

I like things organized but it's something I have to really work toward. I have made progress since I retired. I think I will work more toward organzing during the long dreary winter months. That's my goal anyway.

Ditto. I thought I was the only one who was so organized about $$/retirement but a little lax on everything else...another reason why I feel at home on this board:D

I am a neat freak and DW is a pack rat. I hope we can work out some sort of amnesty before ER...........:)

All things financial in perfect order. House is generally tidy, but could stand a good cleaning.

Closing on three years retired, I am slowly pushing back the boundaries of the wilderness.

Who has time to be neat freak, work, and have a life, too?

I was brought up on "A place for everything, and everything in its place". Right now, it's "...and most things in their places". Cleaning is another matter.

Who has time to be neat freak, work, and have a life, too?

I was brought up on "A place for everything, and everything in its place". Right now, it's "...and most things in their places". Cleaning is another matter.

A path through your stuff to get from place to place without stepping on the cat.

I had to laugh out loud at Khan's response. My husband and I married rather late in our lives (30s) and were pretty set in our ways by then. When I met my husband he liked everything out in sight - that was his system. The living room contained a large screen TV and a chair. The floor was covered in everything imaginable that he needed while sitting in that chair. You had to pick your way across the floor without stepping on anything in order to cross the room.

Our marriage was interesting the first few years as we adapted to each other.:eek: I do believe that he changed over the years more than me tho so things became quite a bit more organized over 20 years.:angel:

I'm a bit of a neat freak..... JUST DON"T LOOK IN MY CAR!! For some crazy reason my car is a disaster!

Yup, I'm a neat freak too. Anal with a capital "A". Love to organize things. I got it from my mother who is the same way. We just visited the folks, and I keep my eye on their finances to make sure they are OK (in their late 70's). All of Mom's paperwork is in perfect order. That will be so very helpful some day...

Do you want BC (before children) or AC (aftern children) :D

Naturally very organized, everything in its place. Cleaning was a snap because there was no clutter or mess.

Now, not only do kids and DH leave stuff all over, so do I too because I hit the door running. I strive to have a place for everything and everthing in its place, but it doesn't always get there. And when I can't find something - :bat:

Do you want BC (before children) or AC (aftern children) :D

Naturally very organized, everything in its place. Cleaning was a snap because there was no clutter or mess.

Now, not only do kids and DH leave stuff all over, so do I too because I hit the door running. I strive to have a place for everything and everthing in its place, but it doesn't always get there. And when I can't find something - :bat:

DW was a packrat before kids, it's worse now........:eek: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom