New invention

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
best of craigslist : ********ASS KICKING MACHINE*******

408390645.jpg

New Invention

Great Invention.

I think this ass kicking machine would serve it's purpose in Washington D.C., whenever the varmints known as Old George W, Cheney and Congress are acting up we could use this machine to get them back in line.

The only thing is that somehow the Government would end up overpaying for it and it might be used to torture enemy combatants.:cool:

Actually, I'd happily offer up the members of my ignore list for testing purposes...

New Invention

Actually, I'd happily offer up the members of my ignore list for testing purposes...

Unfortunately, some of them would probably find a way to get a deferment and they would send others instead.

Hee hee.. why isn't ON WHEELS so yiz kin chase the bastidds down the street!?

Hee hee.. why isn't ON WHEELS so yiz kin chase the bastidds down the street!?

I know some engineers in my city that could put a 50hp direct current electric motor and wheels on that.......:D

Good. I didn't think they'd just stand still. Call me when you are ready to beta-test.

We're gonna need more than eight spokes for that!

I saved the image to our hard drive. I could have used that picture a million different ways during my working days...

Great Invention.

I think this ass kicking machine would serve it's purpose in Washington D.C., whenever the varmints known as Old George W, Cheney and Congress are acting up we could use this machine to get them back in line.

The only thing is that somehow the Government would end up overpaying for it and it might be used to torture enemy combatants.:cool:

I count 8 pairs of shoes, that could be a Family of four and an additional 4 votes for Hillary come election time.>:D

Would probably qualify for some food stamps and some welfare to boot. Er to shoe.:angel:

W

Back
Top Bottom