New Watch

I wear a Garmin 235, using it to track steps, heart rate, keep data on hikes and bike rides. Downloads to Garmin Connect where I can see the data/maps. It syncs with my phone so I can see who is texting/calling on my watch.

Garmin Vivoactive 3 for me. Does great with the above and for my main two activities of running and golf. For me watches are about the activity tracking and that is it. Never wore a watch in my life before the activity trackers became available. I do recall getting pretty good at seeing other peoples watch faces when I happened to be at a place with no public clocks and I needed to know the time.

Nice Citizen, OP! A good solar watch is the only movement not represented in my modest collection.

I prefer windows over hands, but a day-date watch is super convenient for me.

My two watches that I use. The batteryless Casio I use about 99.9% of the time. The Pulsar if the cheap, Casio looks too cheap for formal ocassions like a wedding. But at a wedding, I'd probably wear the Casio anyhow as folks there are probably staring at their phones anyhow :cool:.

The Casio uses a capacitor, no battery. The Pulsar is solar, so I'm assume a rechargeable battery.

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
  • pulsar.JPG
    pulsar.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom