NFL: 2016 Season

I suspect that someone flashing a laser at a Cowboy/Packer/Steeler/Bear game would soon find their laser pointing north...

I suspect that someone flashing a laser at a Cowboy/Packer/Steeler/Bear game would soon find their laser pointing north...

You mean pointing toward the sky, directly overhead.

I was figuring north was towards their head after a Cowboy/Packer/Steeler/Bear fan shoved the laser light up their ..... :D

I was figuring north was towards their head after a Cowboy/Packer/Steeler/Bear fan shoved the laser light up their ..... :D

You might want to place Raider fan to the top of this list.

r
images

Yeah, them two!

Oops, Freudian slip! I think I was distracted there for a second.

[emoji2]

Last edited:
Man those Cowboys have been awesome so far this year. 10-1 with a rookie QB. Looks like Romo may be done!

Man those Cowboys have been awesome so far this year. 10-1 with a rookie QB. Looks like Romo may be done!

They keep in winning even though the D gives up a lot of yards. Prescott has certainly won the job, but nice having someone like Romo on the bench during the home stretch. Prescott could get hurt and in comes Romo. Wouldn't that be ironic.

It feels good being a Cowboys fan this year. Hoping for no more injuries for the remainder, but thats probably wishful thinking.

They keep in winning even though the D gives up a lot of yards. Prescott has certainly won the job, but nice having someone like Romo on the bench during the home stretch. Prescott could get hurt and in comes Romo. Wouldn't that be ironic.
If that happens, he should be okay until his first sack. At his age :) he's getting pretty brittle.

Jeff Fisher who is 2 losses away from setting an all time record by an NFL coach has had his contract extended for 2 more years:confused:

This coach has not had a winning season since 2008 and had only 6 in his 22 years of coaching. As Eric Dickerson said on a LA TV station "where are the pictures"?

He is so out of it he could not find the challenge flag this past Sunday. It was hilarious.

Patriots-Rams: Jeff Fisher loses challenge flag (video) | SI.com

Is this what LA has been waiting for all these years?

Yes, that was quite funny.... I'm sure he was telling the ref that he wanted to challenge... you could see the ref that he was talking to trying to not laugh about it.

Jeff Fisher who is 2 losses away from setting an all time record by an NFL coach has had his contract extended for 2 more years:confused:

This coach has not had a winning season since 2008 and had only 6 in his 22 years of coaching. As Eric Dickerson said on a LA TV station "where are the pictures"?

He is so out of it he could not find the challenge flag this past Sunday. It was hilarious.

Patriots-Rams: Jeff Fisher loses challenge flag (video) | SI.com

Is this what LA has been waiting for all these years?

I'm pretty sure Fisher has pictures of Stan Kroenke in a dress having sex with a camel, or something like that. It's the only logical explanation.

I'm pretty sure Fisher has pictures of Stan Kroenke in a dress having sex with a camel, or something like that. It's the only logical explanation.

Would not be surprised....:LOL:

Also Fisher's agent is the father of the Rams' COO who stated in a recent interview that Jeff's performance goes beyond wins and losses because he relocated the team from St Louis to LA and that he is a "leader of Men". Really :confused:

I think the Rams need to clean house starting with their COO to the GM and down to this incompetent coach.

The Texans have to be the worse 1st place team in both conferences. They played okay today (or maybe I should say, equally as bad as the Colts). IMO, Brock Osweiler is way over confident and throwing far too many high risk passes. How he is only tied for 3rd place in the conference for interceptions is beyond me. He could/should easily be number 1 by a long shot. Just lucky I guess.

The Texans have to be the worse 1st place team in both conferences. They played okay today (or maybe I should say, equally as bad as the Colts). IMO, Brock Osweiler is way over confident and throwing far too many high risk passes. How he is only tied for 3rd place in the conference for interceptions is beyond me. He could/should easily be number 1 by a long shot. Just lucky I guess.

Seattle tried awfully hard to take that title today. Wow am I glad I wasn't a Seahawks fan today.

Seattle tried awfully hard to take that title today. Wow am I glad I wasn't a Seahawks fan today.
Another ugly game. They were so bad, the local broadcasters here in Texas switched to the New Orleans/Tampa Bay game in the middle of the 4th quarter. The New Orleans game ended first so they had to switch back for the Seahawks finish.

Of course, Rodgers (and the Packers) looked like they came to play today. Hope his (Rodgers) new leg injury isn't too bad.

Last edited:

I had to look...

Interesting that the 3 worst QBs are Fitzpatrick, Osweiler and Keenum... two former Texan QBs and the current one!!!!

One of the people ahead of him has more throws, so he might be able to catch up....

Another reason.... his passes are so bad that the defensive player also has no chance of catching the ball... how many passes have you seen sailing over the heads of both....

I hope they cut their losses.... but I doubt they will... so we will have him next year... they always trot out that they are 'winning' even though there is zero chance of them winning in the playoffs....

The Cowboys have seen a real turn-around this year. I agree, Romo, is likely going to be out - who needs him and his salary when the team is playing so well without him.

I have a friend who is a BIG Cowboys fan so last nights loss to the New York Football Giants is bound to be stinging right now. How do the standings work when your two losses have been to the same team? Is it the same as losing any two games? Is it less than losing any other two games? More?

I have a friend who is a BIG Cowboys fan so last nights loss to the New York Football Giants is bound to be stinging right now. How do the standings work when your two losses have been to the same team? Is it the same as losing any two games? Is it less than losing any other two games? More?

The overall record matters most. Cowboys are still in first right now. If they both end up with the same record after 16 games then NY would have the tie breaker because they won heads-up. Read this if you want ALL the details: NFL Tie-Breaking Procedures

How do the standings work when your two losses have been to the same team? Is it the same as losing any two games? Is it less than losing any other two games? More?

If the two teams tie for the division or a playoff spot the first tiebreaker will be head to head record.

I have a friend who is a BIG Cowboys fan so last nights loss to the New York Football Giants is bound to be stinging right now.

It's really not just the loss, but the fact that there's now game-tape for other Coaching Staffs to study. In a copy-cat league, it won't take long for these details to be passed around to other Defensive Staffs. Of course, it helps if your D-Line has a big run-stuffer like Harrison, and the best defensive backfield in the NFC.

All week long, the talking heads told us that Dak Prescott was going into the Hall of Fame right after this season. Now this morning, the same heads are babbling about how Dak is a rookie, and he's not used to playing this many games in a season. Or, he's not used to playing in cold weather.

What nonsense.

Or, he's not used to playing in cold weather.

If he is to be an elite QB he better quickly learn to play effectively in cold and snowy climate. There's a reason why Rodgers, Brady and Rothlesberger are some of the best in Football

Last edited:
This has to be the worse football season for us in history . We are Browns fans and we haven't won a game in 366 days . Seen pictures of their stadium yesterday and it looked like there were only 5000 fans in the stadium . Texans should be happy .

Back
Top Bottom