NFL: 2020 Season

Brady is amazing. He's 43 and plays like a 33 y/o on top of his game. Total team effort in this win tho.

Bad year for Bill!

Attachments

• Tom and Bill.JPG
    Tom and Bill.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 16
I was pretty sure that was coming. I was never much of a Saints or Brees fan but I watched often just to see what he could do. Even more amazing is he was at the top of the game even while playing under a major handicap.... He was pretty short for a QB at only 6'.

Purdue has produced more NFL QB's than any other school AFAIK and Brees is, IMHO, at the top of the list.

Congrats to Drew Brees and congrats to Purdue for showing that, over time, a competitive, STEM school can find a niche or two in athletics.

Purdue has produced more NFL QB's than any other school AFAIK and Brees is, IMHO, at the top of the list.

Congrats to Drew Brees and congrats to Purdue for showing that, over time, a competitive, STEM school can find a niche or two in athletics.
Not buying it, so I looked it up.

Notre Dame has had 24 QBs drafted, 23 of whom have played in the NFL. USC, 26 drafted, 20 played. Alabama, 18/14. Ohio State 18/12. Washington 16/14. UCLA 15/15.

Purdue has had just 14, only 10 of whom played. Source is pro-football-reference.com, and I didn't look up all schools, just some biggies that came to mind. Purdue did beat out some I checked. It doesn't count free agents, and a few may have changed positions. but I doubt Purdue makes up the difference.

Brees is unquestionably a future HOFer.

The Buskers got away with anything in that game, just like any Brady team has in the past.

The Buskers got away with anything in that game, just like any Brady team has in the past.

Yes, Brady is the reason Mahomes was running for his life the whole game to avoid being sacked.

And don't forget ... the Earth is actually flat!

Yes, Brady is the reason Mahomes was running for his life the whole game to avoid being sacked.

And don't forget ... the Earth is actually flat!
Want to really set him off? Tell him that Tom Brady got a stimulus check! :LOL:

I didn't know Brady played defense too... :)

Bottom line, the old man (goat) put the young boy in his place.

Last edited:
I didn't know Brady played defense too... :)

Bottom line, the old man (goat) put the young boy in his place.

While Brady played very well, IMO it was the Bucs' defense which stole the show.
I think Brady was just fine but, the defense should have gotten the MVP award.

While Brady played very well, IMO it was the Bucs' defense which stole the show.
I think Brady was just fine but, the defense should have gotten the MVP award.
They certainly did their part and more.... It was a great "team" effort and deserving of being SB champs.

I was really hoping/thinking this could happen. See post 172 of this thread back in mid Oct...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom