NFL: 2016 Season

Well that was pretty much a first half of total domination. Exciting if your a Falcons fan I guess. Here's hoping for a more interesting second half.
+1. It's been a blowout so far, jeeeeez.

The Ryan Express. Didn't know the Falcons are really that good!

Second game a bit better but overall a bad playoff season for the NFL. I count only one edge of the seat playoff game this year. Fingers crossed for the big game.

Glad the Pats won, but I thought the Steelers would make it a it harder. Losing Bell couldn't have helped, I don't like seeing injuries influencing outcomes, but there's no way around it.

Pass rush was surprisingly weak both ways, but the Pats linebackers and secondary were decent. Both lines shut down the run pretty well, but couldn't get to Ben or Brady very often. You can't give those guys that much time, obviously.

I've never followed the Falcons, but they were formidable in the playoffs, I'd never have guessed they'd dispense with the Packers that easily. I hope it's a good SB, with the Pats winning.

Last edited:
Yea, both games a big bust.... I was fast forwarding most of the second half on both...

I think it will be an interesting SB... two high scoring teams... I do not predict a defensive game... this might be the highest scoring SB yet.... the over/under is 51 points which is the highest ever....

Most Points, Both Teams, Game​

75 San Francisco (49) vs. San Diego (26), XXIX
69 Dallas (52) vs. Buffalo (17), XXVII
Tampa Bay (48) vs. Oakland (21), XXXVII
66 Pittsburgh (35) vs. Dallas (31), XIII​

Yea, both games a big bust.... I was fast forwarding most of the second half on both...

I think it will be an interesting SB... two high scoring teams... I do not predict a defensive game... this might be the highest scoring SB yet.... the over/under is 51 points which is the highest ever....

Most Points, Both Teams, Game​

75 San Francisco (49) vs. San Diego (26), XXIX
69 Dallas (52) vs. Buffalo (17), XXVII
Tampa Bay (48) vs. Oakland (21), XXXVII
66 Pittsburgh (35) vs. Dallas (31), XIII​

If Brady and Ryan are both healthy thru out the game then I see no chance of there being 50 or fewer points in this game. I'll predict 34-31 Atlanta winning and I think it's very likely to be even higher scoring.

Looks like a great matchup. SB played in Houston. Is that stadium indoors?

The really hot hand in Ryan vs history of trophies in Brady. Should be a good one :).

Looks like a great matchup. SB played in Houston. Is that stadium indoors?

The really hot hand in Ryan vs history of trophies in Brady. Should be a good one :).

It has a retractable roof, so I think it will be closed.

Pats have the #1 scoring Def. Falcons the #1 scoring offense

the last 5 times that has happened the scoring defense has won 4-1

I do think the Falcons D is now better than they were early in the season so it might mean less than it seems. And the Pats do play 4 games against the Jets and Bills :D

Ben Rothlesberger is contemplating retirement:confused:

Apparently losing too many games to the Patriots is making him depressed and unsure about playing.;)

I think he's being too dramatic as usual and he will be back...I don't think he would leave a 64 million 3 year contract. He may be lobbying ownership for a change in coaching.

Last edited:
Ben Rothlesberger is contemplating retirement:confused:

Apparently losing too many games to the Patriots is making him depressed and unsure about playing.;)

I think he's being too dramatic as usual and he will be back...I don't think he would leave a 64 million 3 year contract. He may be lobbying ownership for a change in coaching.

Do you think he has run firecalc yet?:cool:

Talk about OMY......

It has a retractable roof, so I think it will be closed.

I think an indoor field might help the Falcons since they are used to playing indoors at home anyhow. They looked quick against GB. Yet, the Pats didn't look too slow either against the Steelers.

I do think the Falcons D is now better than they were early in the season so it might mean less than it seems. And the Pats do play 4 games against the Jets and Bills :D

And the Falcons play 4 games against the Saints and Panthers. Interestingly, the combined records of the three other teams in both of their divisions is 22-26.:LOL:

And the Falcons play 4 games against the Saints and Panthers. Interestingly, the combined records of the three other teams in both of their divisions is 22-26.:LOL:

That's obviously why Denver stunk it up this season. :facepalm: Their division opponents were 29-19.

Back
Top Bottom