Of facial hair and other changes in appearance

I prefer a cleanshaven look for most men, and I would be dismayed (although I would love him just as much and respect his decision), if Frank chose to grow a beard.

Similarly, he might be a bit dismayed or taken aback if I should choose to wear my hair in a pink mohawk... >:D

He might be even more dismayed if you were to grow a beard! :LOL:

Long ago and far [-]out[/-] away...

Attachments

• Longhair.jpg
    Longhair.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 78
Long ago and far [-]out[/-] away...

My memory is kinda fuzzy about "those days", but I think we may have attended the same party back in the 70sO0

And someday we will be making fun of granite and stainless steel appliances .

Me thinks many already are! High end homes and all their accouterments are quickly going out of vogue. Simplicity is the new fashion.

Me thinks many already are! High end homes and all their accouterments are quickly going out of vogue. Simplicity is the new fashion.

Now you tell me... and I just contracted to put in a ceementpond out yonder, too...

Love the shades. But you look freezing!

Yes , That was taken at an outdoor restaurant in December or January . I think I still had my braces on at that point . That is why my teeth look shiny . The guy behind me is my long time SO .

Speaking of forum member pics...we need to see you with that beard Rich. :cool:

Quite the dapper figure!

Thanks for re-posting. I updated my profile picture, but it's too small for anyone to use to deliver a warrant.

Thanks Doc. I notice that when I see someone's picture I often find that my mental image was way off. Then I find that the way I perceive that person’s posts changes.

I put a lot of trust in images. Like Rod Stewart, I believe that Every Picture Tells a Story.

People vary so much in the tone of their writing, it is really hard for me to predict appearance in many cases. Of course I don't know what someone looks like if they have never shown a picture or I haven't met them. But sometimes the emotional tone of someone's posts and his/her picture are congruent. Others times I am totally surprised.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom