Of facial hair and other changes in appearance

I think you met her.
img_840550_0_84ac48d4867006aae70adf504bf90736.jpg

:smitten:

Don't know if her name is Dolly...but I'm sure she'll call you Daaaaaady....

This thread has gone wrong in SO many ways...........LOL

The wife (the 2nd one, the keeper) liked my mustache when I first tried it so it has stayed. When we started riding bikes in 2002 I added the goatee, and she likes that as well. A full beard has never worked out as it always comes in too thin in spots. Most recently (3 years ago?) I got brave and started shaving my head. She really likes that too. So I have a mustache and goatee and yet I shave more than ever. Ugh.

It does make school reunions fun though. My full head of blonde hair is gone, replaced by a face-full of bristles. I think I look much better this way, and women can't resist running their hands over a shaved scalp.

Don't know if her name is Dolly...but I'm sure she'll call you Daaaaaady....

Without proof, that is just a rumor... And, besides, with a whole flock to choose from, you don't think I would pick the ugliest one, would you?;)

I think I look much better this way, and women can't resist running their hands over a shaved scalp.
A lot of people say I should shave my head completely instead of having the Captain Stubing bald spot, but I don't think I have the right facial shape to pull it off. I think faces with more chiseled and angular shapes look better shaved.

If I shaved it all with my roundish face, I'd look more like Charlie Brown or -- well, like Ziggy...

Yes, this is my head:

my_head.jpg

It tickles me how so many of us here will post photos of various body parts but rarely a full face shot (T-Al being a notable exception, if I recall), or else strategically covered to disguise our full image.

Got warrants?

P.S. Ziggy and Wester - you guys look exactly alike. Twins?

Last edited:
Without proof, that is just a rumor... And, besides, with a whole flock to choose from, you don't think I would pick the ugliest one, would you?;)
Well I hope you never feel the need to pick from a flock...but, hey...whatever kicks your chicken...:flowers:

It tickles me how so many of us here will post photos of various body parts but rarely a full face shot (T-Al being a notable exception, if I recall), or else strategically covered to disguise our full image.

Got warrants?

K. No warrants I'm aware of.

">

Got warrants?
:LOL: Some may have. I've posted all the body parts I'm gonna and I have a pic of me in my profile....

As for the perfect moustache, goatee...and other body parts...;)

Attachments

• gbike.jpg
    gbike.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 3

Got warrants?

There are at least two photos of my unadorned mug on this forum. Or not... :LOL:

:LOL: Some may have. I've posted all the body parts I'm gonna and I have a pic of me in my profile....

As for the perfect moustache, goatee...and other body parts...;)

DAMN !!

***fans self vigorously and cranks the AC down to 45 degrees***

Attachments

• gbike.jpg
    gbike.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 91

I posted a complete photo. I think you did also.

Ha

I've had a beard for 25 years. Every time I see my mom (at least once or twice a year), she exclaims, "Oh, you grew a beard!"

Got warrants?

Ok, ok, it's time for me to decloak...

Back
Top Bottom