Old Drunks

Great - us "older folks" are cheap dates! Just two glasses of wine does it:LOL:

Good news. Along a similar line, I'm still waiting for those flashbacks I was promised back in the 70s.

I've found practice makes perfect, that's why I have to keep practicing hard... hiccup.

Older adults may be more affected by a couple of glasses of wine than their younger counterparts are.

Finally some good freakin' news!
sHa_woot.gif

"I'm not drunk, I'm just drinkin'"---Still drink like a fish, but no more drinking and driving. Went to a 35th year high school reunion about 5 years ago (wife had prior commitment). It was 80 miles away--I drove to it, drank diet coke all evening, then drove home--bummer!. Last month college fraternity had big get-together 4 miles away before the big game. Wife didn't want to go, so I drove to it, drank iced-tea all evening, then drove home--bummer again!!

"I'm not drunk, I'm just drinkin'"---Still drink like a fish, but no more drinking and driving. Went to a 35th year high school reunion about 5 years ago (wife had prior commitment). It was 80 miles away--I drove to it, drank diet coke all evening, then drove home--bummer!. Last month college fraternity had big get-together 4 miles away before the big game. Wife didn't want to go, so I drove to it, drank iced-tea all evening, then drove home--bummer again!!

For the shorter trip, don't they have Cabs in your town? Or are you just on good behavior?

Payin the Toll as OAG said you should have payed the money for a 4 mile cab ride, pretended you were 20 and went for it.

HFWR, nice video, I did feel bad nobody had strung chicken wire up in front of those guys to protect them.

Back
Top Bottom