Olympic Pic for haha...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine if you insist!

Was that you rockin' that Tron costume last Halloween?

portrait.jpg

Amazing how a thread can descend so far in so little time ... all this in less than 12 hours.

not that i could personally give a, um, rat's ass, just curious why all the hypocrite sodomizers aren't screaming for this thread to be tossed into the soap box.

rant over. carry on.

Please clarify something for me. By "hypocrite sodomizers" do you mean those who sodomize hypocrites? ;) This thread has no political undertones, so it doesn't need to be moved, IMO.

enjoyed the rant. :D

Looking at the pic it becomes obvious how Notmuchlonger got his name.

not that i could personally give a, um, rat's ass, just curious why all the hypocrite sodomizers aren't screaming for this thread to be tossed into the soap box.

rant over. carry on.

The mods are welcome to do that, maybe they think it's not political enough.

maybe they think it's not political enough.

got it. well, i suppose that's what comes when typical cowards and those who surprisingly cower from them politicize even what is inherently scientific or medical as a way to hedge the hegemony of the heterosexual on every possible front & forum.

no offense meant to either the o.p., nor to ha, nor to others enjoying (maybe not polite but at least) light conversation, but this is just too convenient a place to pass the opportunity to protest what is inherently just the butt of a joke.

so here's some politicking for ya: SODOMYLAWS.ORG

sodomy_map.jpg

So funny NML!

For others of us to enjoy, I looked for a photo of the US men's swimming relay team cheering at the end of the pool as I saw in this morning's paper, but I couldn't get through all the photos posted here:

Olympic eye candy -- chicagotribune.com

but Ha and others might enjoy some of them too :)

PS--I see that the map posted just above this post, when I went to the website, carries a note, which is a good thing imho: The sodomy law map below is prior to Lawrence v. Texas. All states are now white, ie the sodomy laws are unconstitutional and unenforceable.

Natalie's a real cutie:

41575523.jpg

Natalie's a real cutie:

41575523.jpg

Natalie was on the cover of my alumni magazine a few years ago, it took me close to a year before I finally threw it out :). In addition to swimming great, and looking good Natalie is a real sweetheart, with a brain

got it. well, i suppose that's what comes when typical cowards and those who surprisingly cower from them politicize even what is inherently scientific or medical as a way to hedge the hegemony of the heterosexual on every possible front & forum.

no offense meant to either the o.p., nor to ha, nor to others enjoying (maybe not polite but at least) light conversation, but this is just too convenient a place to pass the opportunity to protest what is inherently just the butt of a joke.

so here's some politicking for ya: SODOMYLAWS.ORG

sodomy_map.jpg
Thanks for the map! Looks like Big Wonderful Wyoming is OK with sodomy. And I was so confused about it before.

FD and LGFNB:

Political posts go in the soapbox. This thread isn't political. Headline news for discussion goes in the soapbox. This thread isn't headline news, though it is close.

LBFNB, your parade pictures also were not political nor headline news so they stayed in other topics no matter the attempt by others to have it moved. However, a news article about sex, whether straight, gay, bi or trans, would go in the soapbox.

Just because this thread ended up in other topics does not mean that it has any redeeming value. Just because a thread ends up in the soapbox does not mean that it is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom