Olympic Pic for haha...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
FD and LGFNB:
Headline news for discussion goes in the soapbox. This thread isn't headline news, though it is close.
Breaking news perhaps, but headline?

Only if I am with CNN.

Just because this thread ended up in other topics does not mean that it has any redeeming value. Just because a thread ends up in the soapbox does not mean that it is worthless.

I would love to know the redeeming value of 85% of the threads on here! The redeeming value of this board for us posters is entertainment, and for the owner cash flow, and for the moderators who knows?:)

Just because this thread ended up in other topics does not mean that it has any redeeming value. Just because a thread ends up in the soapbox does not mean that it is worthless.

martha, i appreciate the kindness with which the parade picture posturing was championed by the mods. my other thread was most certainly not, however, headline news, nor was it about sexuality in any other manner than sociological. in fact, i don't recall a single newspaper carrying that "news". it was an article from the scientific america magazine; outside of ramifications of the objectively observable findings, hardly a matter of debate, just like this silly thread is hardly a matter of debate.

and that is the only point i am, sadly, debating here. that practically anything can be politicized. whether it is a scientific article about gay behavior in animal populations, a medical article about aids or a fun thread about hetero fetish.

i do admit to a prejudice against the soapbox which i avoid but in light of your words will work on my own feelings towards that while i further study how i feel about the ease with which anything gay can be politicized but how much effort it takes to turn the same table on straights and how i feel about living in that world.

It was difficult taking that pic, the subject kept moving..........:D
I'm just glad she's from a six-letter country and not "Khazakstan" or "Trinidad and Tobago" or "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea"...

not that i could personally give a, um, rat's ass, just curious why all the hypocrite sodomizers aren't screaming for this thread to be tossed into the soap box.

rant over. carry on.

Ah, on this one, I'd have to disagree with you. You'd be lucky if you get to go there with these hotties. Despite popular belief that the French and Greek Salad are becoming popular with most women, they are not that popular, at least not without a lot of wine first.

Hey guys, let's keep this thread alive! Yay Olympics!

user_56_liz_hatch__4.jpg

I was trying to decide whether I would want her to take the helmet off or leave it on. I finally decided that it could be her choice.

A set of over-sized "lungs" is a competitive advantage!

Not bad for the [-]voyeurs[/-] spectators, either...

A set of over-sized "lungs" is a competitive advantage!
Not bad for the [-]voyeurs[/-] spectators, either...
I'm surprised that Nike missed the easy "swoosh" logo opportunity...

I would love to know the redeeming value of 85% of the threads on here! The redeeming value of this board for us posters is entertainment, and for the owner cash flow, and for the moderators who knows?:)
Aah. A breath of reality. We're just talking across the electronic fence, that's all.

Trombone Al:
Hey guys, let's keep this thread alive! Yay Olympics!
One of the most redeeming posts I've ever seen. I read it over and over. :D

After detailed analysis, I've decided I prefer tennis to water polo

340x.jpg
610x.jpg

358x283.jpg

Viva Paraguay

Gentlemen, start your DVR's...Leryn Franco, 26, is competing for Paraguay. This is her second Olympics; she competed in Athens in 2004.

Athletic competitions aren't the only events Franco competes in. She was runner-up for 2006 Miss Paraguay.
340x.jpg
leryn%20franco%20bikini%201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom