Poll: Is Monogamy Right or Wrong?

What do you think about life-long monogamy?

• I'm a man, and it's a Good Thing.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I'm a man, and it's nuts.

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I'm a man, and I don't see an easy way out.

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • I'm a woman, and it's a Good Thing.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I'm a woman, and it's nuts.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I'm a woman, and I don't see an easy way out.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I'm a man, so I have to ask my wife about this.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
I didnt want to pile it on. Besides, he was doing a really great job of exposing his inner jerk without that much help.

At what point do you plan on shutting your trap?

azanon said:
Adultry really is "wrong" no matter how you look at it.

Not if both partners don't think so but if only 1 thinks so then you are right.

MJ

MJ said:
Not if both partners don't think so but if only 1 thinks so then you are right.

MJ

A guy I know from work was a former "hippie type" lived in a commune and found his current wife there.  He claims to have an "open" marriage and to prove it he hit on a married woman who did not go along with his "open" marriage claim.  In fact, she disliked it so much he ended up in HR with a final warning and ruined their working relationship.  I don't know his wife all that well or know if she is also free to have sex outside of the marriage vows but I have a suspicion he feels freer about it than she does. 

I cannot imagine how a long term relationship would survive that kind of openness.  Maybe I am just old fashioned but I could never do that even if she agreed....because she could do it too and that would drive me nuts.   :-\

To Whom it may concern:

I'm going to have to find something else to occupy my time when it's rained so much lately that playing golf is impossible.  (Course under-water). ;)

Incidentally, I did not imply that I would break that boys nose given the chance. ;)

The fact, given his attitude, it is just a surprise to me that it hasn't happened on more than one occassion. ;)

Jarhead, who guarantees that I will ignore, in the future, any of his posts. ;)

Jarhead* said:
Incidentally, I did not imply that I would break that boys nose given the chance.
Hmmm, I thought it was pretty much a guarantee.

Hey, this board provides a valuable public service for entertaining trolls distracting "supervisors" from hassling their employees.

REWahoo! said:
Just when you were really starting to gain my respect, you have to go and disappoint me... :-\

:D :D :D

I can understand the entertainment value!

(There's no fool like an old fool). ;)

(How about those Longhorns).

Back
Top Bottom