Proud/Disappointed to be Best of the Boards

education

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi Guys--

I saw that my thread "How Did/Do You Prepare for ER?" has been moved to Best of the Boards status. While pleased, I am also disappointed to think the move probably stifled lots of input and discussion. I see the one below has 90+, but 14 seems kinda sparse.

What do the rest of you think? Can we keep responding to the question How did/do you prepare for ER?

The Professor

Some people are impossible to satisfy. ;)

Professor, you can blame me for the move of your thread to BOB status. The thinking behind the move was to capture the good information on that thread before it digressed into discussions of furry animals, immigration, foil hats and other pertinent issues.

Why don't you click on your "modify" button and change the topic of this thread to "Continued: How Did/Do You Prepare for ER?" Or leave this thread as is and start an entirely new thread with that title?

My apologies.

Thans REW--

I do agree that we have some talented "hijackers" on this board who can take any discussion and reroute it to a whole different world.

If you don't mind, I will restate it and call it Round 2!!!!!

Professor

You had a post moved to Best of the Boards and you're complaining? I just had my last post deleted! ;)

...boobies :p ;)

Cool Dood said:
You had a post moved to Best of the Boards and you're complaining? I just had my last post deleted! ;)

...boobies  :p ;)
In this situation I prefer the term "moderators", and we have a separate category where we put that type of post. It's not the "Best Of" but it's not totally deleted either.

I was just joking about the thread hijacking with the "boobies" thing... if you were joking, too, then I guess I look like an idiot now. ;)

And I wasn't seriously complaining about "deleted" posts, I saw that it had been moved to the mod area.

Cool Dood said:
I was just joking about the thread hijacking with the "boobies" thing... if you were joking, too, then I guess I look like an idiot now. ;)
And I wasn't seriously complaining about "deleted" posts, I saw that it had been moved to the mod area.
No offense taken, no offense intended, no more idiotic than the rest of us!

HFWR said:
I thought boobies werre always the subject...  ::)
Man, I really need Al's beaver right now.

Back
Top Bottom