Sarah in SC and FUEGO meet up in Charleston SC

FUEGO

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Thanks to Sarah for being a very hospitable host to me and my family for the day on Saturday. She and her husband took us out for the afternoon in her boss's boat around the Charleston harbor. A beautiful day for this kind of thing. Fun was had by all. This was a good ending to our week long cruise to the Bahamas departing from Charleston.

I can verify that Sarah is a real person and not a 40 year old bachelor posting from his parent's basement. Not sure she can verify the same for me (since she doesn't know from where I post! ;) ). Here's a few pics. The tail going in the water is one of many porpoises we spotted out on the water.

Attachments

• IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 13
Nice pics. I love being on the water, especially in someone else's boat... :p

Beautiful kids, nice of the dolphin to cooperate.

I can also vouch for Sarah's real world existence, having broken bread with her and her husband (along with a former moderator here) a while back. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Glad you enjoyed your visit.

I'm the tallest girl! The lovely and more petite ladies are Justin's family. Those adorable kids are his! So cute!

It was great meeting y'all. I am always thrilled to meet up with my virtual friends. Good to know that we are all "just folks" as I expected. And hey, I'm only 38, and my parents don't even HAVE a basement! :)

For a December day, it couldn't have been nicer weather. Great shot of the dolphin's tail, Fuego. Hope we'll see you again on another trip down this way.

It was great meeting y'all. I am always thrilled to meet up with my virtual friends. Good to know that we are all "just folks" as I expected. And hey, I'm only 38, and my parents don't even HAVE a basement! :)

For a December day, it couldn't have been nicer weather. Great shot of the dolphin's tail, Fuego. Hope we'll see you again on another trip down this way.

Hopefully, I will see you in the middle of April, Sarah........:D

Nice pics. I love being on the water, especially in someone else's boat... :p

Having a boat is good. Having a friend with a boat is way better though!

Hopefully, I will see you in the middle of April, Sarah........:D

Yeah, but if you gripe about my moderation, I'll drop you into Davey Jones locker while you are here! :bat:
Seriously, looking forward to it! And anyone else who comes to our lovely city, please let me know.

Yeah, but if you gripe about my moderation, I'll drop you into Davey Jones locker while you are here! :bat:
Seriously, looking forward to it! And anyone else who comes to our lovely city, please let me know.

Hey, I was a mod too, THIS YEAR even........:D

I wasn't griping about YOUR moderation!!! 2009 will be BORING without the Soapbox........:D Hey, at least the Soapbox isn't going away on 1/20/09, the conspiracy theorist in me thought that would be the day........:eek::D

You gotta get out more, Dude. Don't you have some client-handholding to do instead of listening to talk radio? ;)

And as you might remember, moderation is like the Borg--we are a collective. Cut one of us, and all of us bleed. ;)

And as you might remember, moderation is like the Borg--we are a collective. Cut one of us, and all of us bleed. ;)

I guess I am "Seven of Nine" then, because I escaped...........;)

It's bothering me. Where was the picture with the building taken? I've seen it before, but can't place it.

It's bothering me. Where was the picture with the building taken? I've seen it before, but can't place it.

Charleston Harbor Marina

The building is some sort of resort/condo/hotel/restaurant/dinner club. The picture is taken on the walkway down to the docks, facing generally south-southeast.

In the other direction is the aircraft carrier Yorktown, with place of pride in Charleston Harbor. Had Fuego had boys instead of girls, we would have surely been facing longingly in that direction instead!

That's why it looks familiar. I used to go to downtown Chaston often, when I lived there. The Yorktown, U-boat, and smaller boats were visted often also.

Thanks

Looks like a nice visit--love seeing the little Fuegitas, too. Charleston is a great city and you all look like you're having fun!

Back
Top Bottom