Seventy Cents to Hold the Roast Beef

True that. However, it isn't always necessary to post a "hahaha" response to every humorous comment you read. The Thanks button is a great way to let the poster know you enjoyed what he/she had to say.

I was sent a few private emails, that said it wasn't necessary to thank them. I guess some find them a pain to open up and read(IDK)? This is my outlet to express my enjoyment. Furthermore the thanks button to guy a guy that quit in 2009 is sort of useless,:LOL: . Ill make sure if you ever post anything humorous Ill send you a thanks, and not post a haha. :D

Let us press pause on the Subway-bashing for the moment.

For your consideration ...

View attachment 26721

For some reason, I dont think I could eat at a place called taco cat. The one time I was going to try to eat a rabbit dish my friend told me "eating a rabbit is like eating a cat". That was it, he ruined it for me, I never could get that thought out of my head.

Link?, I could use a few laughs, I am close to practicing my scream therapy again.

I am not sure I could find it but if I do this will have you screaming with laughter ! If you want a real chuckle search for T-AL's Christmas cards they are legendary .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom