• Sleep with someone only one of us is naked

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Sleep with someone we are both clothed

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#2 here...always wear either a nightgown or pajamas. I did not count my little dog who sleeps at the foot of the bed. I put a little ramp there for him as I don't want him to jump and injure his leg.

I am really shocked that so many people wear pajamas or some type of clothing. I truly thought most people would sleep in the nude due to the comfort factor. I am wrong again.

I am really shocked that so many people wear pajamas or some type of clothing. I truly thought most people would sleep in the nude due to the comfort factor. I am wrong again.

I'm more surprised by the brave souls who sleep in the buff in Northern Climates .

I'm more surprised by the brave souls who sleep in the buff in Northern Climates .

Flannel sheets and a comforter (heavy duty sleeping bag unzipped).
Too warm if bedroom is above ~55F.

When you have kids in the house, you have to put on some clothes. Of course, my kid has flown the coop but old habits die hard.

I am no prude . I love activities in the buff but I've never felt comfortable sleeping that way . Maybe it's my Irish Catholic background ?:)

Went to bed in my usual type of gown last night. After about half an hour, I flung it on the floor. :D

An hour later, I was searching for it in the dark....just couldn't sleep 'nekkid'. :(

Went to bed in my usual type of gown last night. After about half an hour, I flung it on the floor. :D

An hour later, I was searching for it in the dark....just couldn't sleep 'nekkid'. :(

I find that interesting. Even in hot weather?

I find that interesting. Even in hot weather?
I tried sans gown last night because of this poll. I felt like I might be missing something nice and decided to be adventurous.

When it gets hot, I may give 'er another go. :)

All part of the cunning plan - cold results in a desire for close association for body heat. Now if i can get her out of her parka....

With two young children who make a habit out of coming into our bedroom whenever they can't sleep, #5 is the default option.

Never felt confortable moving around in the nude.Even at home with nobody around. My Catholic upbringing has something to do with this. And having a very an unsightly build:LOL: hasn´t help either. Just imagining what I look like sends me rushing for my clothes:LOL:!!

DW likes to sleep in one of my old 17-1/2 x 35 dress shirts or an XXL denim shirt.. she is 5'-2" , so there is lots of room for opportunity.:D

ExW had a lovely 9-piece evening ensemble she always slept in...:(

Jockey shorts for me... hopefully I wake up with them on the floor...;)

DW likes to sleep in one of my old 17-1/2 x 35 dress shirts or an XXL denim shirt.. she is 5'-2" , so there is lots of room for opportunity.:D

ExW had a lovely 9-piece evening ensemble she always slept in...:(

Jockey shorts for me... hopefully I wake up with them on the floor...;)

What are you, my alter ego?? :LOL:

I can't sleep if it's too warm. In winter I set my home temp to 62 degrees for a good nights sleep. Guess growing up and living in North Dakota all my life has had an affect.

One of my favorite times of day is snuggling with my DH at night. It definitely gets cold in our neck of the woods, but our body heat warms us. I frequently thank God for the sense of touch as I lay there.

I am not Catholic, so maybe that is the difference. I am Methodist, but who knows how most Methodists feel.

I had 2 children living in our house. When they were very young and came in at night, it did not matter that I was not wearing pj's. When they were older, I would tell them that they needed to go back out in the hall and I would be out in just a minute. It only took a minute to throw on a robe.

Back
Top Bottom