Sleepwear to Go

Those have to be sized in Taiwan, because they surely don't run in standard American sizes for women; however, cool idea. I'd go for it. You could sleep in them and then run around the house in them--even answer the door with them on wouldn't look too strange. Good idea.;)

You mean I'd never have to get out of my pajamas? :)

A lot of workout clothes are just like pajamas--yoga pants, for example.

They have metal studs on them, which doesn't sound very comfortable for sleeping. Workout clothes, as BestWifeEver suggests, or even just an old fashioned sweatsuit would probably be more comfortable and would be reasonable for answering the door, as well.

Now here's a thread we can all sink our teeth into! Bare minimum marginally presentable garments that don't need changing till they start to smell... I got a pair of sweat pants for exercise last Christmas that have a velcro ('cause nothing says retired like velcro fasteners) closed hip pocket - no lost wallet! I fancy them to be pretty much 24 hour wear...

Now here's a thread we can all sink our teeth into! Bare minimum marginally presentable garments that don't need changing till they start to smell...
I thought the submarine force solved this problem decades ago with coveralls.

In fact they probably pushed the "smell" part of the envelope past the breaking point.

I can't sleep in pajamas. I've tried, but in the morning I've felt like I've done the mambo all night long.

You mean I'd never have to get out of my pajamas? :)

A lot of workout clothes are just like pajamas--yoga pants, for example.
Heck, there are a LOT of days I don't get outta my pajamas.....or I wear my 'day clothes' to bed that night! Typical attire around home is gym shorts and a t-shirt.....day wear, evening wear, sleep wear...ain't no difference! :D

Anyone ever seen the show "What Not To Wear"? They'd have a field day with us.

Back
Top Bottom