Some People Talk Too Much

One thing I can say with confidence, making her feel accepted and understood is about the most helpful thing that a man can ever learn about pleasing women.

Ha

I'm with Purron and BBAMI, this is the best thing any man can do for a woman.

I see old people talking to pigeons. They would be thrilled to have someone take too long to get around to the point.

One thing I can say with confidence, making her feel accepted and understood is about the most helpful thing that a man can ever learn about pleasing women.

Ha

These pigeons are standing three on top of each other to listen to this guy; can you read the green sign?

Attachments

• IMG_7227.jpg
    IMG_7227.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 47

Guys, listen up! Ha knows what he's talking about. He really understands women. Thanks Ha!

This has become my favorite thread. Please submit your bills by PM. :)

However, in the interest of a minimal degree of honesty, I should admit that too often I know how I should act, but don't necessarily do so. :(

Anyway, thanks for the kind statements!

Ha

Looks like a great place to ride Al. I was going to suggest dropping back and enjoying the solitude but I see you did that. We often ride and travel with a chatterbox and her husband (who is also a dentist - maybe the dentists like that since they spend all day with patients who can't talk). Interestingly DW and I both enjoy her non-stop patter. But I imagine it would drive many people nuts.

But not: I understand that you're a bitch, and I accept it.

She sounds very insecure and, therefore, anxiety ridden to me. Poor gal. She'd probably die of embarrassment if she really knew how she was coming across to you.

And I agree with haha on this one.

My accounting teacher, who is a 50-year-old male, also talks non-stop. He drives me nuts in class. He would talk for 5 minutes about some football player's finger that got broken, just because it's the start of football season. Or 10 minutes about why we should all go to the gym more. 60% of what he says has absolutely NOTHING to do with accounting.

A few other students I've talked to are considering switching classes because it's so hard to learn anything from this class. He just babbles on and on. It's a stream of consciousness that never gets to any destination.

I seriously think it's a mental illness, albeit mild. He has no control over his words. It's like he is possessed and cannot help but say whatever is coming out of his mouth.

He admitted that his girlfriend was happy he was teaching this class, because now at least she can get a few hours of peace every week. It's sad.

It appears that this woman is extremely talkative but not domineering. My MIL was the latter and became very talkative after retiring. They moved to a lake when she retired, we gave FIL a paddle-boat as a fishing platform. That was his retreat as MIL couldn't sit still and she spooked the trout.

Husband is still very sensitive to wifely direction.

sit still and she spooked the trout.

Husband is still very sensitive to wifely direction.

Do you mean that he responds as desired with little impetus from you, or that he really doesn't cotton to this sort of help?

But not: I understand that you're a bitch, and I accept it.

True enough. This method requires that you also learn "brightsiding". :)

With women, this seems OK, as they will almost always start talking about what is really on their minds. But I think this might not work well when applied to men, as some men seem willing to talk forever in various harangues about what they mistakenly believe to be the external world.

Ha

Lena and I went on a nice bike trip yesterday (photos here), and one of the women who came (the one on the left in the first photo), talked non-stop. In the car, on the bikes, in the car on the way home.

She would talk in a slow way, but kind of filling up all the spaces so that no one else could interrupt. Instead of saying "...her husband was a dentist at a prison..." she would say "...her husband was a dentist at the, what was it called, Abluta prison I think it was, but they called it the Abluta men's colony or something like that..."

It was very tiring. Do you think she talks that much with her husband?

While the woman was talking, did she at least pause so she could Text someone else before resuming talking again? :LOL: Just kidding.

p.s. Nice photos of the bike trip.

Back
Top Bottom