Sorry, it's my 1st cup of coffee

Do you really need your coffee (cafeine) to get you started?

• 1 cup will do it

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 2 cups and I'm ready to go

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • 3+ cups or I'm a zombie

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I drink some but don't need it

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I need something else (breakfast, power drink, etc.) to get me going

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Don't need it, I got an internal "nucular" power plant

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
I thought it was SpaceBucks, as in, "Lone Star, and his Sidekick Puke!" -"That's Barf" -"Barf, Puke, Whatever! Where's my money! You owe me a million SpaceBucks!"

pizzahut.jpg

I drink "other." I start my day with a Mountain Dew and drink 2-3 each day. Yum.

That was my breakfast when I was coding as a teenage. Two mountain dews and a hostess cherry pie. Right from the machine around the corner from my cube.

yelnad said:
I drink "other." I start my day with a Mountain Dew and drink 2-3 each day. Yum.
Way back in my chemistry-lab days we ran various beverages through a high-pressure liquid chromatography box to check caffeine content & other ingredients.

Everything was going great until the Mountain Dew sample clogged the filters. We kept going after the first incident until we realized that it was the only soda to perpetually clog the filters. Hopefully human kidneys are more rugged.

But judging from MD's caffeine content you could probably cut back by drinking a couple cups of coffee.

Seeing what Crystal Light has done to the glassware in our house, I don't drink that either.

http://money.aol.com/consreports/smartshopping/home_garden?id=20060331151509990010

Taste Test: Coke BlaK

Up to now, the French have sipped a Coca-Cola product not found on U.S. grocery shelves: Coke BlaK, a grown-up soft drink that combines the fizzy flavors of Coke with coffee.

On April 3, Coke BlaK is to be introduced throughout the U.S. Billed as a "carbonated fusion beverage," it has roughly double the caffeine and half the calories of regular Coke, and it is sweetened with high fructose corn syrup and two artificial sweeteners: aspartame and acesulfame potassium. Each 8-oz. bottle has 45 calories; regular Coke has 100. At $1.70 to $2 per bottle, Coke BlaK is a lot pricier than a can of regular Coke.
. . . “

Back
Top Bottom