Have you heard the joke (below) before?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
T

TromboneAl

I posted the joke below in the "Funny Joke Thursday" thread a few days ago. I realize that I heard this joke first in 1983. So it's an old joke. I'm curious as to what percentage of you have heard it before.

So, if you've heard this joke before I posted it, vote Yes.

A Texas business man, while in Japan for some business meetings and a few rounds of golf, arrived in Tokyo a day earlier than expected. Feeling lonely that evening, he employed the services of a beautiful young Japanese girl to be his companion for the evening. Although the Japanese girl spoke very little English and the businessman spoke no Japanese, their passion roared and in the heat of the moment she began yelling "Gama Su!, Gama Su!". Hearing this, the Texan knew he had pleased his female Japanese friend and soon afterwards went to sleep.

The next day while playing golf with his Japanese business colleagues, one of his Japanese partners holed his shot from 170 yards away! Everyone went crazy and began yelling excitedly in Japanese. Wanting to impress his friends, the Texan joined in and began yelling, "Gama Su! Gama Su!"

Suddenly everyone became quiet. After a moment of silence, one of the Japanese turned to him and asked "Wrong hole? What do you mean wrong hole?"

Al, you managed to find the one joke I have never heard before.

Well, since I spent most of 1983 in a coma, there may be others... ;)

Well Al, I actually wrote that joke in 1983. 
I don't recall the class I was in, but it was a boring day in high school.  I guess you didn't notice the copyright I placed on it  :mad:

JPatrick said:
Well Al, I actually wrote that joke in 1983.
I don't recall the class I was in, but it was a boring day in high school. I guess you didn't notice the copywrite I placed on it :mad:

You wrote it?
I came up with that one when I began studying about black holes and when "made in usa (oosa)" started to mean something.

MJ :D

With a naval career & western Pacific deployments, I've only heard it about a thousand times-- although it improves with each telling...

Attachments

• BeaverWriting.jpg
    BeaverWriting.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 101
  • BeaverWriting.jpg_thumb
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Actually, the joke I wrote in 83 had an exjarhead and several loaves of wheat bread in it.
Have I mentioned that I also invented the internet? With some assistance from Al Gore of course.

Rok said:
That's the crudest joke I've ever heard, no holes barred.

Wow, talk about a sheltered life  :LOL:
I went to Catholic school and the nuns were using this joke in sex ed class :eek: :eek:

JPatrick said:
Wow, talk about a sheltered life :LOL:
I went to Catholic school and the nuns were using this joke in sex ed class :eek: :eek:

I think you missed the pun. That's a post I expected to see JG's name on.

I've heard the joke once or twice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom