This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get the convertible out, top down AC on. Oh, you wrote -. Never mind:D

The convertibles are waiting.

One usually gets out at least once on March (at about +50F). Not this year it seems.

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 2
That is no climate for convertibles, kumquat! :eek: Oh well.

Bear in mind that I don't consider New Orleans a good place for convertibles either, and we are having highs in the low 80's with flowers everywhere and big doses of sunshine lately. But we do get a lot of rain here for convertibles.

Just played golf in shorts. Been in the 70-80 range for a week here. Tomorrow high 59. Then rain starting tomorrow night.:( But it sure looks like spring time. Fairways are greening up and fruit trees popping out.

78 degree high yesterday - today about 45 degrees for a high and the wind is blowing about 25 MPH out of the NW.

Just played golf in shorts. Been in the 70-80 range for a week here. Tomorrow high 59. Then rain starting tomorrow night.:( But it sure looks like spring time. Fairways are greening up and fruit trees popping out.

78 degree high yesterday - today about 45 degrees for a high and the wind is blowing about 25 MPH out of the NW.

Why do I think of you guys and nuclear weapons in the same thought?:LOL:

The convertibles are waiting.

One usually gets out at least once on March (at about +50F). Not this year it seems.
That's the spirit. :cool: Latitudes and attitudes, like Jimmy Buffet tells us.

My baby is in the garage, chomping at her bit. We need a lot of rain to wash all that salt off the roads, then look out!
vroom vroom vrooom....screeeeeeeeeeeeecccccchhhhhhh :LOL:

Disclaimer: this is not my neighborhood.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 56
70 yesterday, put 140 miles on the motorcycle. A fill-up costs $5.

Mid 40's today, gear up and going riding again.

Chance of snow flurries tonight.

But the trend is towards the better.

It's officially spring! Unfortunetly Wisconsin's not included. In my area we will have a wintery mix changing to just snow late tonight into tomorrow morning. So much for spring.

Typical March weather here. Frost in the morning and laying out in the hammock drinking a beer in my shorts and flip flops by afternoon. If I wasn't "working" that is ;) .

Snowflakes this morning, not sticking. 40F now. Jacket back on. Yesterday 70, shorts and flip flops. Spring is here.

Local weather station hit 92.5F. Was 94 earlier in the month. What Global warming?

Time to hunker down. A big and really angry thunderstorm supercell is heading for us and should be here in another 15-20 minutes. There's a tornado watch with some reports of hail the size of golf balls (we had one of those last May here). Time to go into the bunker for an hour or so...

Time to hunker down. A big and really angry thunderstorm supercell is heading for us and should be here in another 15-20 minutes. There's a tornado watch with some reports of hail the size of golf balls (we had one of those last May here). Time to go into the bunker for an hour or so...

Stay safe, Ziggy.

You must have got the rain and severe storms we were supposed to get today. So far, not a drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom