This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from 2 weeks in the sunny south. Found more than a foot of snow, and DS and the snow-blower had managed the minimum.

That’s a wonderful photo, Freebird, reminds me of impressionist paintings, Renoir maybe.

Raining here.

1 to 2 feet of snow predicted for the DC area tomorrow. Just shoot me now. :banghead: :eek: :hide: :( :nonono: :( :confused: :mad: :mad: :bat: :facepalm: :-X :sick::rant::eek:

bbbamI, I've run out of negative emotions. Can you help?

That’s a wonderful photo, Freebird, reminds me of impressionist paintings, Renoir maybe.

Raining here.
I just scrolled back and looked at the picture again. I used my cell phone to take the pic during a really heavy snowstorm. :( The heaviness of the snowfall was not entirely captured by the camera.
I look at my backyard, every single day, all seasons, and never realized how pretty it really is, until you pointed that out.
Thanks, I needed that to cure my just-back-from-FL whining and raging cabin fever. :flowers:

1 to 2 feet of snow predicted for the DC area tomorrow. Just shoot me now. :banghead: :eek: :hide: :( :nonono: :( :confused: :mad: :mad: :bat: :facepalm: :-X :sick::rant::eek:

Hang on...here I go!

sAng_angryspin.gif
sAng_hissyfit.gif
sAng_supermad.gif
sAng_scream3.gif
sAng_badmood.gif
sFi_dualpistols.gif
sSa_falltopieces.gif
sSa_wah.gif
sSig_aaarggh.gif
sSig_DOH.gif
sSic_yuk.gif

smiley-angry007.gif
smiley-angry017.gif
smiley-angry016.gif
smiley-violent030.gif
smiley-violent039.gif

last, but not least.....

On the brighter side, way back, during snow storms like this the Pentagon would remind folks that only essential personnel need to show up.

So everyone would show up. No one wanted to be noted as non-essential.:LOL:

Hang on...here I go!

sAng_angryspin.gif
sAng_hissyfit.gif
sAng_supermad.gif
sAng_scream3.gif
sAng_badmood.gif
sFi_dualpistols.gif
sSa_falltopieces.gif
sSa_wah.gif
sSig_aaarggh.gif
sSig_DOH.gif
sSic_yuk.gif

smiley-angry007.gif
smiley-angry017.gif
smiley-angry016.gif
smiley-violent030.gif
smiley-violent039.gif

last, but not least.....

You are amazing bbbamI!! I just knew you'd come through. I just watched the weather channel. Not looking good for tomorrow. All I can say is...
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif

You KNOW it's really bad when Jim Cantore shows an intense interest in your neck of the woods.

Isn't that kitty somethin' else! :LOL:

You KNOW it's really bad when Jim Cantore shows an intense interest in your neck of the woods.
Yeah...I thought we were gonna just slide into the 60's/70's and stay there...but noooooo, winter came back. :p

Home work station :greetings10: Yes, we had a lot of rain in Phoenix, but it's nice now.

Attachments

• IMG_6833.jpg
    IMG_6833.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 1
Home work station :greetings10: Yes, we had a lot of rain in Phoenix, but it's nice now.

I want to hear NOTHING from those experiencing good weather....

CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif

Oh yeah, you can blame bbbamI for giving me this emoticon;)

I see the sun shining today. Pretty neat. I almost forgot what it looked like.
No kidding. For a minute I thought the Mayan Prophecy was occurring 2+ years early when the skies opened up and turned some weird color.... blue... and out came some odd bright, warm yellow-orange circle. The end must be near. Forget your 401Ks; party your butt off.

No kidding. For a minute I thought the Mayan Prophecy was occurring 2+ years early when the skies opened up and turned some weird color.... blue... and out came some odd bright, warm yellow-orange circle. The end must be near. Forget your 401Ks; party your butt off.

I made good use of it. I ran out and took the garbage out. Then ran and got the mail. Needless to say it went behind the clouds again. I could never make it in the pacific NW.:LOL:

You are amazing bbbamI!! I just knew you'd come through. I just watched the weather channel. Not looking good for tomorrow. All I can say is...
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif
CatMad3.gif

Just before Christmas 2004, we started getting forecasts of a huge snow storm. The local weather folks announced that Jim Cantore (or maybe another guy Slidell?) showed up and set up camp in a motel near the intersection of I-70 & I-75 (less than 10 miles from me). That's when we knew we were in for it.

Just took this pic out my front door. Yowza.

Oh yeah. This.
CatMad3.gif

Attachments

• Snow in VA.JPG
    Snow in VA.JPG
    424.8 KB · Views: 1
And here's out the back door. OMG.

Attachments

• Back Door.JPG
    Back Door.JPG
    383.7 KB · Views: 0
Neat been awhile since I seen any snow. Im afraid to head up the mountain.. :LOL: Guess no BBQ for the Purrons tonight!

Just took this pic out my front door. Yowza.

Oh yeah. This.
CatMad3.gif

Pretty photos, Purron and puffy cat.

Forty days and nights of heavy rain have been predicted but what a shame, instead of staying home and reading I had to get out into the sun, could be the last chance for months.

Attachments

• IMG_7080.jpg
    IMG_7080.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 2
Nope. No BBQ tonight Notmuchlonger. But we did enjoy a nice home made pizza with a good Italian red wine:D

Camera batteries died so we're recharging. I'll keep ya'all posted. Still snowing to beat the band.

Just before Christmas 2004, we started getting forecasts of a huge snow storm. The local weather folks announced that Jim Cantore (or maybe another guy Slidell?) showed up and set up camp in a motel near the intersection of I-70 & I-75 (less than 10 miles from me). That's when we knew we were in for it.

Well, last fall they were calling for a hurricane/tropical storm coming in off the coast in NJ. I was watching the weather channel since that isn't too far away from us, and they had Cantore (I think) standing out on the beach in his rain gear with the hood up and all. It was about 75 degrees and sunny, slight breeze, and people in the background in their bathing suits. :ROFLMAO: Nothing ever happened, but they milked it to the point of utter ridiculousness. :D

Nope. No BBQ tonight Notmuchlonger. But we did enjoy a nice home made pizza with a good Italian red wine:D

Camera batteries died so we're recharging. I'll keep ya'all posted. Still snowing to beat the band.

Hey Friday night. Pizza and wine. Let it snow :) Specially homemade pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom