This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should get up to 79 degrees here is Los Angeles today. We are having some unseasonally warm weather.

We've gotten about 4 inches of snow today and the wind is predicted to blow 20 mph or more tonight followed by temps around -22 so I think I will stay in for a day or two.

We've gotten about 4 inches of snow today and the wind is predicted to blow 20 mph or more tonight followed by temps around -22 so I think I will stay in for a day or two.

Well, keep the Snow Snakes at bay.

Driving conditions.

Attachments

• Snow 14 Jan 11.jpg
    Snow 14 Jan 11.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 73
Finally.....a break in the cold weather. Reached a low of 15 this morning, but warmed up to 47 this afternoon. Sun was out, little wind, so took the mutt to our favorite hiking trail and got in 5 miles. Several people were jogging or walking it. My mutt sure enjoyed running in the woods. Suppose to warm up to 55 tomorrow so might get in a little golf.:)

Forecast for Eastern Cochise County below 5000 feet
Issued: January 14, 2011 14:07:40 MST

Saturday: Sunny. Highs 61 to 66.
Sunday: Sunny. Highs 63 to 68.
Martin luther king jr day: Sunny. Highs 65 to 70.
Tuesday: Sunny. Highs 66 to 71.
Wednesday: Mostly clear. Highs 65 to 71.
Thursday and Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs 63 to 70.

I saw the sun and blue sky today. :cool: It's been overcast for almost a week.

Temps have dropped a bit to the teens in the early AM, but still no below zero nonsense. :D

Forecast for Eastern Cochise County below 5000 feet
Issued: January 14, 2011 14:07:40 MST

Saturday: Sunny. Highs 61 to 66.
Sunday: Sunny. Highs 63 to 68.
Martin luther king jr day: Sunny. Highs 65 to 70.
Tuesday: Sunny. Highs 66 to 71.
Wednesday: Mostly clear. Highs 65 to 71.
Thursday and Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs 63 to 70.

Thanks for the forecast! I'm off to Maricopa County next week.

For the first time in a few weeks we'll be above 32 by 2, tomorrow.

With the reliability of forecasts, it may be the same as a sign in an Alaskan liquor store. Free beer tomorrow.

Finally.....a break in the cold weather. Reached a low of 15 this morning, but warmed up to 47 this afternoon. Sun was out, little wind, so took the mutt to our favorite hiking trail and got in 5 miles. Several people were jogging or walking it. My mutt sure enjoyed running in the woods. Suppose to warm up to 55 tomorrow so might get in a little golf.:)

Forgot to mention, the damn dog stumbled on a dead carcass of some kind in the woods. He rolled on top of it and as a result, I had to bathe him tonight. He was stinking to high heaven. But after easing my aching back with a couple of med's, all is well.;) Well......it will be as soon as I take a shower and defunk. And it is that time.

Alberta Clipper day today. Fine powder snow and high winds=drifting and hibernation till its over. My cousin wants me to run a snowplow. sure. not. I have enough clearing my driveway.

Alberta Clipper day today. Fine powder snow and high winds=drifting and hibernation till its over. My cousin wants me to run a snowplow. sure. not. I have enough clearing my driveway.
The clipper has reached your area, that's what came through here yesterday.

The clipper has reached your area, that's what came through here yesterday.

Now I am getting lake effect as well. Hope the wind drops soon. May have to pick up people in at airport in Toronto late afternoon. Supposed to be over by then.

Been overcast with only occasional glimpses of sun; rumored to be mostly sunny tomorrow.

Greetings from North of Nodak. Minus 25 degrees centigrade, sunny, blue skies. Yesterday, returned from a trip to warmer climes. After a snowstorm here yesterday, it looks very pretty but my driveway is blocked by the ridge left by the snowplough. As I leave on another trip tomorrow, I am walking to neighbourhood businesses on errands today (wearing many layers) and will leave the accumulated snow for my snow removal service to dig out.

Here's a photo of my street taken while [-]running [/-]trudging errands this afternoon....

Last edited:
Same here translating into "significant snowfall amounts" off Lake Ontario. :nonono: Snowplow guy should be here any time tonight or tomorrow.

I have a nice fire going and football is on. :D

Coldest night of the winter so far, my thermometer just hit -29F dew point is -30F.

Coldest night of the winter so far, my thermometer just hit -29F dew point is -30F.

Wow! I thought it was bad here. The windchill will bottom out at what your regular temp is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom