Total self promotion

Khan

Gone but not forgotten

Attachments

• khan certificate.jpg
    khan certificate.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it did work. Congratulations, and thanks! You have surely helped many, many people.

Does this work?

Not very well! At least not so far. After it froze and recovered, I can see the facebook page but the photo didn't load. I'll try again.

Edited to add: Nope. I reloaded it twice and all I get is a blank where the picture should be. The Facebook ads reloaded nicely, though. :LOL:

Edited again to add: OK, I clicked on the link to go to your album, and it loaded. Congratulations! That's a wonderful accomplishment. :D

Last edited:
Not very well! At least not so far. After it froze and recovered, I can see the facebook page but the photo didn't load. I'll try again.

Edited to add: Nope. I reloaded it twice and all I get is a blank where the picture should be. The Facebook ads reloaded nicely, though. :LOL:

Edited again to add: OK, I clicked on the link to go to your album, and it loaded. Congratulations! That's a wonderful accomplishment. :D

I just loaded the picture straight to Khan's post for those who may have trouble with the Facebook load.

Khan,

Impressive and awesome are the first two words that spring to mind.

Thank you for all that you've done to help so many others and so selflessly. And thanks for sharing that accomplishment with us. :flowers:

The world needs more people like you.

omni

You betcha it worked! Thanks for helping make the world a better place.

Flowers? :flowers:

dessert said:
Outstanding Khan! You should be proud for helping so many. Well deserved promotion. :greetings10:

+1

Khan, you are a reverse vampire--you give blood so others can live.

Congratulations on 180 donations!

You're looking a little pale there, Khan. Have a steak and celebrate!

Congratulations and thanks.

Yer better than a peppermint lifesaver......

Thank you....and congratulations. :flowers:

Last edited:
If there were more Khan's there would not be any shortage of blood, your awesome!

Congratulations, your pride is well justified.

Good j*b, as a firefighter I give whenever Red Cross comes to town.:angel:

Not just self-promotion----you are promoting a very worthwhile volunteer activity and have inspired me to attempt to try to donate again (I would give every 60 days but have lately been rejected due to a slightly low hemoglobin level).

Wow! I have given blood only a couple of times. That is really a big accomplishment.

I was reading that giving blood for free is better than a pay for giving blood business. That's because people who want money for their blood often are drug users, etc. and need the money. The free blood pool is better.

If I get blood and feel the need to invest more in index funds...maybe it came from one of you guys?

Back
Top Bottom