Turning 50

Depending on how much you would like to spend, my suggestions are a gift certificate for dinner at a nice restaurant, flowers, a flowering plant, a box of decadent truffles, a nice bottle of wine, or books (if she likes books and you know the type she reads).

This is the kind of stuff I like to get for gifts and I'm in the same age bracket.

Anyone have a suggestion on what to give a woman friend turning 50? Thanks
Here's an outside-the-box idea.

Ask her spouse if she has any photo albums or movies/videos that she's been meaning to digitize. Volunteer a few hours of your labor with a scanner or have the footage converted to DVDs at your local Costco. For extra bonus points, buy a battery-powered digital frame to display the JPEGs.

And then let me know how it works out, because I only have [-]four[/-] (holy cow) two years left to do something similar for my spouse's 11th anniversary of her 39th birthday...

Here's an outside-the-box idea.

Ask her spouse if she has any photo albums or movies/videos that she's been meaning to digitize. Volunteer a few hours of your labor with a scanner or have the footage converted to DVDs at your local Costco. For extra bonus points, buy a battery-powered digital frame to display the JPEGs.

And then let me know how it works out, because I only have [-]four[/-] (holy cow) two years left to do something similar for my spouse's 11th anniversary of her 39th birthday...

I am not sure if I have the nerve to ask him for pictures. Its seems more appropriate for a woman type of project. Its a great idea but seem very personal.

Back
Top Bottom