Well, Merry Christmas and Merry Retirement early surprise for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - amazing that they are so motivated to get rid of folks, and couldn’t wait a couple more months! Good for you for standing your ground.

So did your manager know about this? Yet was still doing these sales calls.?

So I am done. I am so excited to walk into the next stage of my life. My daughter is ecstatic.....she said, “ Now you can be a Full Time Paw Paw!” Oh man, that’s a tough job!

An excellent way to start the next phase in your life. Congratulations!

Congrats!

Last edited:
Good for you for standing up.

A good friend of mine was in medical sales for 30 years. He was the company's top sales person in the nation his last year. While he was at the award ceremony at the company's annual meeting his pink slip was on his desk back at the office (he didn't meet his quota for the first quarter).

Glad you got out on your terms. You won.

I am so happy for you, Floridatennisplayer! :clap: Congratulations on retiring and also on negotiating such a good exit package!

Now you can begin the best part of life. At least, retirement has been the best part of my life, at any rate. I have enjoyed it so much. In retirement you can do what you want, when you want to do it, and that aspect of retirement is simply amazing.

Congratulations.

And well done you for standing your ground. It pays to know your rights and to wait them out.

You won! Nice warm feeling to know this and to exit with a bonus on your own time instead of letting ‘them’ win.

Merry Retirement! I hope you get many days by that pool of yours!

Let’s remember to keep it civil and friendly. This really isn’t the thread to get into a discussion on health care issues.

Congratulations on your retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom