What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

You mean, the last thing I ordered today? ;)

The last thing I ordered was a 5-port USB charging hub.

It's a great little device that lets me charge my phone, iPad, and bluetooth speaker, all while keeping the lone USB port on my laptop free.

Ordered a new cordless phone. ...

Pray that a certain member here does not see this post. He'll argue that it does have a cord, in fact it probably has two cords (one for power, and one from the phone jack to the base). After all, if we can't 'cut the cord' by dropping cable TV (since we probably still have a cord for our internet connection), how can your phone be 'cordless'?

Oh the humanity!

At least I'm pretty sure no one would claim Panasonic has a near-monopoly on cordless phones. Whew - dodged a bullet on that one!

-ERD50

Pray that a certain member here does not see this post. He'll argue that it does have a cord, in fact it probably has two cords (one for power, and one from the phone jack to the base). After all, if we can't 'cut the cord' by dropping cable TV (since we probably still have a cord for our internet connection), how can your phone be 'cordless'?

Oh the humanity!

At least I'm pretty sure no one would claim Panasonic has a near-monopoly on cordless phones. Whew - dodged a bullet on that one!

-ERD50

The bigger beef is why do "cordless" phones still use those non AAA batteries? Oh the humanity again!

I bought a (used) ancient, obsolete, video game console, the Nintendo Gamecube console.

It is no longer manufactured and hasn't been for ages. I needed it in order to play a 2002 game that I also ordered, Animal Crossing for the GameCube. It is only available used, too.

Animal Crossing games are my favorite and this is the first one, and the only one I don't have. I have played the Animal Crossing games that I have for thousands of hours. I have always wanted this one but felt it was insane to spend that much on obsolete hardware and an ancient video game.

But then I thought "Why not?" It is something I actually will love. And if I don't, then so what. I am still on track to spend less than 31% of what FIRECalc says I can spend this year, so it's not like it will kill me to stop being such a tightwad.

BLOW THAT DOUGH. :dance:

Sata Cable.

Doing some moving around of backups on hard disks. This should come in handy. Works with both 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives :).

Attachments

• sata cable.jpg
    sata cable.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 34
Five quart jug of Pennzoil synthetic motor oil and a Motorcraft 802S oil filter for my 1998 Ford F150 pickup. Cost was ~$28 delivered. Local oil change shops was $89 or the same oil change these days.:eek:

Well it wasn't from Amazon but I ordered a "large dog scale" from Chewy's. It arrived in less than 24 hours from the time I ordered it. Amazing.

New wireless mouse for the laptop PC that DW uses downstairs, cleaner stuff for the humidifier, and a new doorbell switch. For some reason the current switch is falling apart even though it never gets exposed to direct sunlight.

Five quart jug of Pennzoil synthetic motor oil and a Motorcraft 802S oil filter for my 1998 Ford F150 pickup. Cost was ~$28 delivered. Local oil change shops was $89 or the same oil change these days.:eek:
Yea, it is a rip off.Walmart has 5 qts Mobil1 for $23 locally

Took deliver on a Digitnow 16mp trail camera. I have some kind of rodent in my front yard. Its chewing on the plastic strip of the garage door. I ordered Thurs afternoon and received it the next day, free overnight shipping. I love Amazon. Now, gonna set it up and see what is roaming around. I’m in Florida, so who knows what I will see. Stay tuned!

Took deliver on a Digitnow 16mp trail camera. I have some kind of rodent in my front yard. Its chewing on the plastic strip of the garage door. I ordered Thurs afternoon and received it the next day, free overnight shipping. I love Amazon. Now, gonna set it up and see what is roaming around. I’m in Florida, so who knows what I will see. Stay tuned!

This should be interesting :popcorn:.

Lego Saturn V and some flag patches. Also, a new water filter for the fridge. A few days ago some USB rechargeable headlamps.

First night out I captured an image of front yard intruder! Neat camera.

Attachments

• DSCF0055.jpg
    DSCF0055.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 31
Hard to say, but I cannot imagine a raccoon eating plastic. I think I will reposition the camera tonight and see what I find. I had a friend who captured a nighttime shot of a large alligator walking across the street with a good-sized pig in it's mouth!

I recently bought a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium from Costco and paired it with a Renogy 100 w solar panel. I mounted the solar panel on my mini van's roof rack yesterday. Everything seems working as advertised, I am ready for the up coming road trip :)

I bought those little pedal straps for my exercise bike. The ones that help hold the toe section of your shoe into the pedal holster.

Interestingly, I first went to my local bike shop to get them and I was informed that they are now a 'special order' item. It seems that modern bikes are using just ordinary flat pedals and the kind that clip onto one's special shoes.

Ordered a pair of flip flops yesterday, "blew out my flip flop" the other day. Had to have another pair for the beach trip in a couple of weeks. I suspect that this beach trip will be the best yet, since it's the first one after ER. No need to decompress, already there, no worries to re-compress on the drive home. Anxiously awaiting the time.

https://youtu.be/CICf8xoLyG8

I ordered a Suave Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner Set, Tropical Coconut, which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow:

Suave has always been my favorite and I love the coconut scent.

I ordered a Suave Essentials Shampoo & Conditioner Set, Tropical Coconut, which is scheduled for delivery tomorrow:

Suave has always been my favorite and I love the coconut scent.

Thanks for the idea. I just ordered two bottles of the Suave Shampoo, Tropical Coconut. Didn't get the Conditioner.

In the last two days, we (significant other and I have ordered: Floral Pins (five packages); St. Ives Radiant Face Scrub Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange (four tubes); a fanny pack (just one) a dental guard (just one) and St. Ives Oatmeal Face Scrub (four tubes).

Last thing I ordered were several DVDs from Amazon.

Amazon used to carefully package their orders, but now their packaging is sometimes sloppy. My DVDs were all loose in one huge oversize brown envelope and two were damaged.

While Amazon customer service made it right... I will hesitate before ordering from Amazon again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom