What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Sangean PR- D7 portable radio. This will be the 2nd of this particular model (for different house) and my 4th Sangean overall. This is a great radio!

A pair of roller-skate type luggage wheels to replace one where the rubber cover cracked during my last business trip.

I already have six pairs of ultra-cheap reading glasses, but thought I'd order this pair because of the high ratings and to see if I like them better. Mostly I am hoping for a slightly better lens quality. The reviews are great.

I have been trying to cut down on my Amazon purchases lately, for LBYM reasons. I really didn't need these so this is not very LBYM.

These readers lasted through two years of very rugged daily wear since they are my favorite, "go-to" readers. Then I think I must have sat on them or dropped them, because somehow they broke. Oh well! I am no longer trying to cut back on Amazon purchases, and I thought they were worth the money, so I ordered another (identical) pair for $10.95. Also ordered some lingerie last weekend.

All for my pets, as is usually the case: a 17 oz jar of generic (Good Sense brand) Miralax for one of my almost (July) 18 yr old cats (guess I'm being quite optimistic about her longevity), and 3 containers of Cosequin capsules (powder) for cats (a supplement for their joints)

Just noticed the change in your 'by-line' or whatever you call it, W2R. Congratulations on your second retirement Glad you are sticking around

All for my pets, as is usually the case: a 17 oz jar of generic (Good Sense brand) Miralax for one of my almost (July) 18 yr old cats (guess I'm being quite optimistic about her longevity), and 3 containers of Cosequin capsules (powder) for cats (a supplement for their joints)

Just noticed the change in your 'by-line' or whatever you call it, W2R. Congratulations on your second retirement Glad you are sticking around

Wow, those are some elderly cats! I am impressed.

And thanks! I am enjoying being a regular member now, just like I enjoyed being an Admin for all those years. :)

Mickey Mouse cord for my laptop's AC power adapter.

OK, I already have these Teva Tirra sandals in "Bering Sea"(navy) color, and love them. They are great for heavy rains like we have here, feel really good and supportive on my feet, have Velcro fastenings, and never slip or slide on wet surfaces. So I ordered another pair in "North Atlantic" color, as depicted. Looks like a really cute lighter blue color. This is not a need at all, and they cost $20 more than the same sandals in navy. For me these sandals are pretty much in the fun-fun-fun, party hearty, who the F cares I'm gonna Blow That Dough category. :dance:

Also ordered
(1) a lancing device to use when measuring my blood glucose, after reading the thread about that. I didn't know that so many use them. And,
(2) more underwear. Hey, it's on sale and you can't have too much. And,
(3) an ink cartridge for my new laser printer, an off brand with 4.5 stars, and it is only $15.99 instead of the usual arm and a leg.

All of this will arrive on my birthday, yay! Happy Birthday to me. :D

Green Mountain breakfast blend k-cup coffee this morning.

I buy way too much on Amazon and recently I've noticed a new trend. If I put something in my cart but don't buy it, more often than not the next day the price increases. Then a couple of days (or a week later) the price goes back down to the previous price. Sure there's always volatility but I've only noticed this behavior more consistently in the last few months. Is it a psychological pressure to buy before the prices goes up (again)?. Anyone else notice it?

Green Mountain breakfast blend k-cup coffee this morning.

I buy way too much on Amazon and recently I've noticed a new trend. If I put something in my cart but don't buy it, more often than not the next day the price increases. Then a couple of days (or a week later) the price goes back down to the previous price. Sure there's always volatility but I've only noticed this behavior more consistently in the last few months. Is it a psychological pressure to buy before the prices goes up (again)?. Anyone else notice it?

Yes - DW noticed something similar. She has ordered vitamins from Amazon. When she goes to reorder the price is higher. But if SIL goes to order at the same time as DW's reorder - her price is the same as DW's original order - no price increase.

We bought a fruit picker. So far it's worked perfectly - over 30 mangoes in 2 weeks. :)

We bought a fruit picker. So far it's worked perfectly - over 30 mangoes in 2 weeks. :)

Sounds like fun! I love mangos, as long as I don't overdo since I tend to get mango rash if I eat too many of them.

After writing my last post (#2235 above), I decided to order another box of nonperishable staples from Amazon Pantry which will arrive on my birthday also.

As for the prices going up on items left in my cart, I have no idea. I don't leave things in my cart because it makes me feel uneasy to do that. If there is such a thing as "task completion anxiety" I have it. :LOL:

A $1 battery for the 10 year old large button calculator used by DW for w*rk every day. We have other working calculators, but she likes this one the best. Thankful for 'free' Prime shipping.

Lotion - - Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Cream with Aloe. My feet are crying out for this stuff and I ran out.

Viactiv calcium supplement, to make sure I am getting enough calcium with my low calorie diet.

Ordered a new cordless phone. Not so much for the phone's features but that it uses AAA rechargeable batteries.

Got sick of have [-]expensive, extortion type[/-] special phone batteries die on me very couple of years.

Attachments

• phone.jpg
    phone.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 22
Magnetic knife holders and highball glasses.

Back
Top Bottom